AmberLee
02-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Tentative Place: Las Palmas Park in Sunnyvale, CA

Map to be posted closer to the time.

Time: to be determined by the poll

Hope you can make it!

wolflady
02-17-2004, 11:07 PM
I can make either Sunday, so just name the date and time and I'll be there. Priya will be very happy to get out an meet new people! Hopefully we can get a good group and Aaron we can have a nice picnic lunch and chat! :)

**hugs**

GoldenRetrLuver
02-18-2004, 08:18 AM
I'll let you know...
I'm not sure if I have some time off school during those dates, but I'll find out! It's a ways to drive; but I would love to meet everyone!

AmberLee
02-18-2004, 10:17 PM
It would be wonderful to see you if you can make it.

AmberLee
02-22-2004, 09:10 PM
We're quite close to the southern end of the SF bay (Alviso); it's not all that pretty. We are an hour from the beach at Santa Cruz, which is gorgeous. Is this close enough for you? We'd love to meet you.

BCBlondie
02-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Oohh! Let me know when!! I'm in Berkeley, so it will be about an hour and a half drive for me...not sure if my parents would be willing to drive that far though..Grr if only I had my license already... :rolleyes:

Hmm...I might be able to make it to the 23rd one... That's a week before graduation though haha. >.< Ooh or maybe not...because I'll have finals the following Monday... o_o Maybe the 16th is better for me >.< ...or spring break..or sometime in June...

AmberLee
02-24-2004, 10:45 PM
So far, the only "for sure" committeds that I know of are myself, KrazyAboutKats, WolfLady and Mr. WolfLady and their dog, Priya. As there are a lot of PTers living in the area, we're hoping this list will expand.

GoldenRetrLuver
02-24-2004, 11:50 PM
It's still a maybe over here. :p
It's a ways to drive for us...I'm in Southern CA, so I'm guessing Sunnyvale is about 300 something miles away?

I'll let you guys know.

BCBlondie
02-25-2004, 10:06 PM
AmberLee, do you have a set date yet? I can definitely go as well since I live in the area, but I can't make it on the 23rd since it's a week before graduation and we have finals that week.
:(

BCBlondie
02-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Hmm...I guess I could...I'd have to find a way to get over though. I don't live too far from it but I don't think my parents would be willing to go...(my mom's not a dog person:rolleyes: and I doubt my dad would want to go)

BCBlondie
02-25-2004, 11:06 PM
My school friends won't be willing to go because all my friends are those smart people that spend all weekend studying for finals. :p I could go cuz I don't usually study until the night before.. :p
Hmm... it depends on when I get my permit (FINALLY lol) and how good of a driver I am by that time. Since I'm almost 18, I could try to go by myself...cuz I'll have my permit...but if I get pulled over, I'm screwed. :p :rolleyes:

AmberLee
02-29-2004, 07:23 PM
KAK and I were out and about today and I talked her into checking out the Park. We were both impressed, I think. I took some photos of the Dog Park and of the rest of the park, too. She's going to help me post them later.

krazyaboutkatz
02-29-2004, 08:02 PM
I can go either day. I was there today with AmberLee and the park is beautiful.:) The dog park is also very large. There were a lot of dogs running around having a great time so I'm sure that Priya will have a blast.:) Hopefully we'll be able to get some more Californians together for this event. I'm sure that everyone will have a great time.:)

AmberLee
05-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Yipes, can't believe how long it's been since I last checked this thread.

Is there another weekend that works better than either of the two weeks we started proposing?

It seems like Mother's Day weekend and Memorial weekend had a lot of conflicts.

It turns out my sister is graduating the weekend of the 16th, so I can't make it. The 23rd works for me if we plan it for a late lunch -- or would it be better to start looking at June?

(WolfLady, the only confirmed dog owner attending that I know of, works Saturdays, so we are planning on Sundays, right?)

:confused:

BCBlondie
05-04-2004, 11:20 PM
I can do any day in June.... May is a very busy month for me - the 23rd is the day before finals start and the last weekend of May is graduation..

Anyone else free in June? (I'm a dog owner too and will definitely be able to bring two of my 4 dogs.. ^_^ )

krazyaboutkatz
05-05-2004, 12:01 AM
June sounds good to me too. Just let me know which weekend is better for everyone.:)

CathyBogart
05-05-2004, 01:26 AM
As far as I know, either one is fine. I don't think I'll be working in June, so yay! :) My mom mentioned a toe-ring party (WTFlip?! o.0) that she wants to bring me to, so I'll find out when that is and make sure it doesn't interfere. Either way, I'll be there. Even if I have to miss the toe-rings. (Oh darn :D)

AmberLee
05-05-2004, 01:36 AM
I've started a new thread to figure out which weekend's best in June. Please go to the new thread and continue discussion there.

Thanks!!