PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Husband movie...

Tonya
02-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Did you all watch the movie about Laci Peterson on USA this weekend? If so, what did you think?

The movie was inaccurate. In fact, it wasn't even filmed in Modesto. I think that it was very tacky to slap a movie together that is half a$$ when the trials aren't even over yet. I was insulted for Laci and her family.

RICHARD
02-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Thanks for not telling us how it ended.

:eek:

Aspen and Misty
02-17-2004, 08:55 PM
I saw it. I never kept up with the trials or anything so I couldn't tell you if it was right or not. I thought it was a pretty good movie, but just that A MOVIE. I personally don't think they should make things out of some real life situations.

Ash

leslie flenner
02-17-2004, 11:15 PM
How can a movie be made before all the facts are in? Well, I guess for entertainment... but you know we never know all the facts even in cases that are over.
With Laci, without having seen the movie, and no I don't have all the facts that police and media have, who else could it have been aside from the husband? To me that's the bottom line. No one else had motive enough to go through the time and energy for the hiding of her body (if it were a serial killer or angry lover, they would not have bothered to hide the body to such a degree).
Elizabeth Smart is being scrutinized for her behavior just prior to kidnapping- now that's something to think about- don't know what everyone else has read but I accidently got on a website of political anylists and found out that the poster her parents put out was a few years prior to when she was kidnapped because at the time of kidnapping had purple hair, multiple piercings and was ignoring her parents rules. And something about wanting to run away. don't know if this is all true or not but there really is a lot hidden from the public so it's hard to know what's what.
give me thoughts!

trayi52
02-17-2004, 11:44 PM
I thought about watching it Tonya, but then I just couldn't watch Dean Cain play such a crappy person. I didn't want to ruin the image I have of Dean Cain! You know in the blue tights.;) He is still Superman to me!!

amoore
02-22-2004, 12:13 PM
I watched it but I didn't think much of it. I think they shouldn't show movies like that untill they have all the facts.

CathyBogart
02-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Haven't seen it, no interest in seeing Laci exploited like that. :(

moosmom
02-23-2004, 08:19 AM
I watched most of it and was not impressed at all!

I think that it was very tacky to slap a movie together that is half a$$ when the trials aren't even over yet. I was insulted for Laci and her family.

I totally agree, Tonya!