PDA

View Full Version : If your dog could talk what would he say?

*LabLoverKEB*
02-16-2004, 04:47 PM
If your doggy could talk, what would he/she say? Why.

Sadie would say, "Pet me , pet, me, pleeease!" She would say that because when ever I am sitting down, she always nudges my arm, and that means she wants me to pet her.:)

Rio and Me
02-16-2004, 04:52 PM
Every night Rio lies on my bed by my side untill im asleep, I always say, "I love you Rio" and give her a kiss before i sleep, I'm sure Rio would say Ilove you too, and would say thank you for give me this home etc.
My precious is my life and with out her i would find it hard to cope
Ky and Rio

primabella
02-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Mickey would either say "Let's Play!" "I wanna cookie!" or "Scratch my butt" all the time. :p

Foam
02-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Darlin 'shut up and give me attention already!' :p
Ozzy 'Ley's play, play play! Let's eat eat eat! Ohh where we going? Take me! Pick me! PICK MEEE!'

catnapper
02-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Nicki would say, "I must be the center of attention at all times." or "What is so special about those cats? They're trouble makers I tell ya!" and lastly, "Nobody kisses anybody around here but me!"

binka_nugget
02-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Kai would say "SHUTUP ALREADY! I'M TRYING TO SL-- Oo..is that a cookie?"

Kaedyn would say "Let's play! Let's play!" or "Did you say walk?"

Amber
02-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Katie would say...
"Rub MY BELLY, Rub MY BELLY, Rub MY BE...Oooh Did you Say WalK?!" :D

Dogz
02-16-2004, 09:41 PM
Otis would say, "Get the &^%# away from me!" :eek: I'm kidding.;) Otis reminds me of a cat-- so much attitude.:rolleyes:

I don't really know, unless they really could talk. Depending on the situation, I guess. If food is involved all of the would just say, "Gimme, gimme, gimme!!!!!!" :p

Twisterdog
02-16-2004, 09:47 PM
Lacie is old, deaf and senile, so she would say, "Hello, President Muffin Man. Nice lampshade you're wearing. Let us go to the corner of the room and stare at the invisible purple ants."

Everyone else would say ... simultaneously, of course ... "Walk! Bone! Toy! Must baaaaaarrrrkkkkkk!!!! Play with me! Chase me! Pet me! Treat! Toy! Food! Must baaaaaarrrrkkkkkk!!!! People! Birds! Neighbor! Must baaaaaarrrrkkkkkk!!!! Walk! Toy! Treat! Must baaaaaarrrrkkkkkk!!!!" (Have I mentioned that terriers have ADHD?)

Except for Keito, who is above it all, and would say, "Puh-lease. Peasants."

Tonya
02-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
Lacie is old, deaf and senile, so she would say, "Hello, President Muffin Man. Nice lampshade you're wearing. Let us go to the corner of the room and stare at the invisible purple ants."

LMAO!

Roxy would just say "Where's Jaden?" (My son)

Dusty would say "Let's go for a truck ride!"

cloverfdx
02-16-2004, 09:58 PM
At the moment Clover would be saying "Dont cry Mama"

Penny, "Give us a kiss, oh and whatever that is that you are eating" She is such a piggie ;)

Theodore, "Throw the ball already" "Cant walk gotta run, Run, Ruuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn" Mr Hyperactive himself :rolleyes:
Edit (I have not seen Theo walk since he was a pup, he has to run everywhere) :eek:

Elvis, "Keep on swimming, Keep on swimming" :D
He has found out that swimming is GREAT and wont come out of the water when we are at the park :) silly baby.

lovemyshiba
02-16-2004, 10:34 PM
these are funny:)

Jada would say: "Pet me, kiss me, pet me, kiss me, brush me, play with me, pet me, kiss me, throw my ball, kiss me, love me," (you get the drift)

Riley would say "When do we eat?" and "where's mommy?" He is glued to my feet everywhere when I am home.

Abbey would say: "Kiss me, let me kiss you, kiss me, let me kiss you, rub my belly, rub my belly, rub my belly, I want to sleep, but.....rub my belly and kiss me first!!"

And, the snob, Kito would say "Who are these other creatures invading my space? I can't even run my shiba 500 without one of them getting in my way" and "stay off the big bed--it's mine!!"

tikeyas_mom
02-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Tikeya would probably ask for a belly rub and a walk..
Oscar would probaby go on talking all smartly using big words noone can understand.
And Baby would probaby ask for a treat

PJ's Mom
02-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Peej would ask why I always talk to him in that stupid voice. :D

Bailey would ask to be fed, played with and rubbed. Those are the things that make her world go 'round. :D

Dogz
02-17-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Peej would ask why I always talk to him in that stupid voice. :D

LOL!

If Otis could talk, I would like to hear his answer to this. "Why did I get this eye booger wiped on me!" :eek:

Like I said before, it is really hard to answer this question, but I am enjoying reading everyone's answers. They would all say a lot of things.

Something Chubby would say, "Throw the ball, ooohh, throw whatever else is in your hand! Gimme a kiss, lemme give you a kiss!"

*LabLoverKEB*
02-17-2004, 07:26 PM
These have all been great to read! Come on Amy, Kay, Anna, Pam, Julie, hope I didn't miss anyone, let's here what your dog would say!:D

lute
02-17-2004, 08:15 PM
beanie would say " what you are eating is really suposed to be in MY mouth."

pepper would say " yeah,what he said!!!"

dukedogsmom
02-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Duke would probably ask me why he wasn't getting to go EVERYWHERE I was going. I would really love to have him at work.

Twisterdog
02-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Oscar would probaby go on talking all smartly using big words noone can understand.

LOL ... sounds like my Keito, too! :)