PDA

View Full Version : Time for an update (no pics sorry)

Rio and Me
02-16-2004, 01:42 PM
Well as some of you may remember me and Rio had started Agility, about 4 weeks ago, this wedensday will be the 5 session, and If i do say so my self we are doing exceptionaly well,lol
We can do jumps, the dog walk, the A frame, the hanging tyre and the long tunnel all at high speed, (brag brag brag,lol).
We have done them all in a corse type thing yet, but like 2 to 3 pieces together, she listens to me well and does everything i say.
I'm proud of my baby and i'm sure she enjoys it because at the start shes eger for me to release her so she can shoot over the corse,lol
In about 2 weeks i will take some photos,
Ky and Rio

EssTer
02-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Iīm very gald of both of you ;) I canīt wait for pics....

tatsxxx11
02-16-2004, 02:43 PM
Woo hoo! Way to go Ky and Rio! Agility's such fun and it sounds like Rio's not only having fun, but doing great at it too! Can't wait for the action shots!:) Good job, Rio!

Rio and Me
02-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks, I certainly enjoy mixing with other doggy loveing people, and Rio enjoys playing with the other Agility loving dogs.
You see its differant here we dont have dog parks etc, and if your on the moors or in the woods people are like "dont let your dog near mine etc, so mixing is great.
I'm not up to date on camara technoacy so i have to wait to get photos done :(
but as soon as i do they will be posted here,lol
Who else does agility?
I personaly recomend it as a great doggy hobbie,lol
Ky and Rio