PDA

View Full Version : Meg

Pam
01-03-2002, 06:05 AM
Wow Meg when you popped on my screen my two BOY kitties sure sat up and took notice! You are one gorgeous girl! I was amused that one of your hobbies is scratching couches! I am sure your people don't mind one bit because you are one very special and spoiled little girl. I think you look very much like our own Kylie who belongs to Shai's Mom here at Pet Talk. Congratulations Meg on being Today's Special Cat of the Day!

wayne0214
01-03-2002, 08:33 AM
Pam, what a beautiful white kitty Meg is. Who cares how spoiled she is, as long as she fulfills the companionship needs. I have two part-Siamese (mostly) white kitties, both are males, and both are becoming more spoiled the longer I stay with them! Thanks for sharing your Meg with us, and the photo quality is excellent.

..........wayne

bloomer
01-03-2002, 10:13 AM
Pam.. You sure have an eye for a beautiful cat.. she should be in pictures!! Meg's eyes are just mezmerizing <excuse spelling>
Meg, you are truely the "Cat of the Day"

Cats don't think they are spoiled.. they are training us to their ways.. some humans don't train as easy...

tatsxxx11
01-03-2002, 01:01 PM
Hi precious Meg!!! Oooooooh did my Mr. B take notice when your gorgeous face popped on screen!! :eek: You are the epitome of elegance and lovliness sweet Meg. And being spoiled rotten sounds just fine to me!! :) Congratulations to you dear Meg, our most fetching and enticing, sweet and lovely Cat of the Day from "down under!!" Make sure get EXTRA spoiled today dear Meg!!

AmberLee
01-03-2002, 01:31 PM
Dear Meg,

What a lovely and talented girl you are! My Cassy was sooooo intrigued by your lovely eyes and face. Hope your special day brings you lots of treats and special pleasures. You are a very special COTD.

yorkster
01-03-2002, 05:57 PM
How beautiful you are Meg! And a perfect name for you too :cool: You look very confident walking in 'your' garden there.

Congrats on being COTD sweet Meg- do you ever go by Megan?

Tebaldi
01-03-2002, 07:00 PM
Dear Meg

What a beautiful pussy you are, you are! You have the most beautiful eyes & fur. Do you get hot this time of year & do your parents clip you to help you keep your cool?
Congratulations to you & your loving family on your special day.

lizbud
01-03-2002, 07:38 PM
Dearest Meg,
As you well know, You are one of the Most
Gorgeous of Kittys !!! I love your Beautiful
eyes & pure white coat. Congradulations
Pretty girl on being CAT OF THE DAY !!!

LMigliore
01-03-2002, 10:28 PM
Fossicking? I couldn't find anything about fossicking in Victoria, but in New South Wales:

NSW fossicking regulations

Since August 1992 when the Mining Act 1992 commenced, fossicking licences have not been required for fossicking in New South Wales. Under the terms of this Act, designated fossicking areas also ceased to exist, and fossicking may now be carried out anywhere in the state providing the following conditions are met:

You have to be a cat
Your fur must be gorgeous
Your eyes must glow like jewels

Cougie Wechsler
01-03-2002, 10:40 PM
Oh What a gorgeous girl! That coat and those eyes make for one sweet kitty! Congrats on your special day Meg! Hopefully you enjoyed a summer stroll in your garden sweet girl!