PDA

View Full Version : Grass Root and Threee Dog Night concert!

Aspen and Misty
02-15-2004, 09:03 PM
Hey everyone! Saturday night, V-day, we went to a Grass roots (They sing Two divided by love and Let live for today) and Three Dog night (They sing 1 is the lonliest number, Joy to the world [Jeramiah was a bull frog] ) concert! We got to sit in the pit, only one row between us and the stage!!! It was AWESOME! I had never heard of either bands before (we got our tickets free). It honestly was the best and funnest concert I've ever been to! I actually got guitar Pics (SP) from both bands, one that was just a genaric red pic and another that said Three Dog Night and then Michelle (and then his last name). I gave them both to my Brother who loves to play guitar. It was a wonderful night! I loved Three dog night's guitarist, he was extremly talented, and really funny! :D

Just had to share!!

Ashley

ramanth
02-16-2004, 01:16 PM
Oldies! :D Glad you had a great time. :) I'd love to see Three Dog Night in concert.

Edwina's Secretary
02-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Oh dear! I saw Three Dog Night in concert when I was in college. It had to have been around 1973! They are still kicking???

Aspen and Misty
02-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Yea! A bunch of old men, but they are kicking!! LOL! It was a Great concert!!!!

Ashley

amoore
02-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Oh you lucky girl! The kids in my school would have been sceaming and crying about getting to see those guys! They were a big deal in my times!:D

CatDad
02-16-2004, 09:21 PM
I never did see either them in concert. However, Joy to the world was the first 45 I ever got.

Sounds like a good concert and I am glad that you had fun.