PDA

View Full Version : I love to draw animals

LauralG
02-15-2004, 11:29 AM
:) Hi everyone I just wanted to show you this sktech that I did along time ago I love to draw horses. Eventually I would like to draw my cats I have to draw from a pitchuer though. Let me know what you think.

Thankyou Willie for my sig I love it and how do you add more pics to the avatar?

amoore
02-15-2004, 11:34 AM
Wow! "You talented lady"! I did not know you were an artist, too
You are an amazing young lady!:)

LauralG
02-15-2004, 11:37 AM
:) Thankyou

Thankyou Willie for my sig how do you add pics to your avatar? I just love this:)

countrycowgirl
02-15-2004, 03:01 PM
wow that was beatiful could you draw me one or two pictures if you don't mind. you are very talented :D

Rio and Me
02-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Wow I wasnt expecting that, very very talented drawings, now i know many people will ask you this but could you please please do one of my RB pony Jilly, ive asked a couple of talented people on PT but they must have forgot, so i would love one done.
If you dont mind here is the pic, if not dont worry
Ky and Rio
Jilly

LauralG
02-15-2004, 04:02 PM
:) I would be more than happy to sketch your beauitful Jilly for you. But when I'm done I'll scann it and email it to you. What a lovely offer. I will put her pic in my favorites and I draw mostly at night so when I'm done scanning it everything I'll send it to you. Thankyou for thinking of me to do it. What a previlge:)

Thankyou WIllie for my sig I just love it is so pretty.:)

Rio and Me
02-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Wow thanks she was a great pony she is around 30 years old in that picture, that was the best she looked when we owned her she had severe cushings disease, My email is [email protected] thanks you very much, i'm very excited he he he.
Ky and Rio
PS thanks again

LauralG
02-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Got it thanks I'm very excited about this. Her mane is beauitful. Very long and it must be soft. Your so lucky to have her. Ok I'll work on this project this week and I'll email it to you as so as it's done. Thankyou my email address is [email protected]. My deadline for this will be Wesnday I work part time so I will get done as soon as I can. Thanks again for this oppertunity.
:)

Thankyou WIllie for this pretty sig I just love it.:)

Rio and Me
02-15-2004, 04:29 PM
Thanks there is no rush, somtimes i have difficulty getting into my hotmail accont so when i get it i'll post a thread thanking you so you will know that i got it.
I dont know if you know but RB means Rainbow bridge, we had her put down about 6 months ago, she was around 30 years old, her mane was way longer than that but somebody got into our field and cut a huge chunk out of it so i had to pull it short to match.
She had a hard life we traced back 3 owners She had been a childs pony twice that we know of and then we got her from a riding stable, where she was thin and had the advanced stage of cushings with long curly hair, we paid £400 for her which was to much for her but she turned out to be well worth the money.
Thanks again,lol
Ky and Rio

wolfsoul
02-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Aww, very good! :)

I heard that you might come to the Vancouver PT meeting? Where do you live? I'm in Kelowna. :)

LauralG
02-15-2004, 04:36 PM
:) You are so welcome I also have a poetry site where I post most of my drawings. We will each have a copy when it's done. Aw I'm so sorry to hear about Jilly and the way she was treated I wish I can have my own horse one day. I can't wait to get this drawing done for you I'm so excited about it. Have a nice weekend. :)

Thanks Willie for my sig I just love it:)

Rio and Me
02-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Hi whats the name of your site? so i can see some of your piccies and poems?
You too have a good weekend
Ky and Rio

LauralG
02-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Hi the site is truepoetry.com I'm under white unicorn lol don't ask. lol o I'm working on the rough setches now trying to get the shadeing done. I'm enjoying doing this for you she is so pretty.:)

LauralG
02-15-2004, 06:20 PM
:) Hi check your email soon and let me know what you think I'm finished and I hope you like it happy Valentines day.:)

Thankyou WIllie for my sig I just love it:)

countrycowgirl
02-15-2004, 07:46 PM
hi
love the pics i posted some pics in dog general do you think you could draw me one of my dogs if you don't mind my email is [email protected] thanks

LauralG
02-15-2004, 07:58 PM
I would love to. Did you get my sketch on Jilly? Hope you liked it.:)