PDA

View Full Version : Mirage had her kits!

Lixx
02-14-2004, 08:01 PM
Yup, born last night, Mirage had 3 bouncing baby kits. 2 boys and a girl. (53, 58, 53g respectively). She's doing well. I was hoping for a smaller litter for her first, but:rolleyes: . I'm sure she'll be fine. She's protectivly vocal, but lets me handle them, as long as I give them right back. Had a mini escape this morning, but I have switched cages so this should no longer be a problem. I'll post pics as soon as they are developed!

Corinna
02-14-2004, 09:35 PM
oh! how great baby chins ! What colors did you get? Imiss my guys , but just had too many and just one gets so lonely. Pitures Pictures !!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :D

dappledoxie
02-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Hey lixx! Great news, congrats on the new babies! I saw your post on the other forum too! I didn't know you were here too! Great to see ya! Can't wait to see those baby pics!

Lixx
02-14-2004, 09:50 PM
What colors did you get?

Oops! They're all standards, just like mom and dad!

I saw your post on the other forum too! I didn't know you were here too! Great to see ya!

I'm a little everywhere!:D

luckies4me
02-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by dappledoxie
Hey lixx! Great news, congrats on the new babies! I saw your post on the other forum too! I didn't know you were here too! Great to see ya! Can't wait to see those baby pics!

Funny seeing YOU here too! LOL I think we're all spreading all over the net lol! This is my home though. I've been here for quite sometime. :)

Congrats Lixx on the new additions! :D