PDA

View Full Version : Any single females kittys left?

cubby31682
02-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Well here I am on Valentines day. My meowmy didn't have internet for a few days due to melting snow. So I haven't had a chance to look for a girlfriend for me. I just turned 3 years old today. I like to play, eat, sleep. And sorry ladies but I do snor :rolleyes: :( Is anyone interested by any chance? I will also add a picture. This picture is of me warming up the spot that I would share with my furture girlfriend. :D
http://a9.cpimg.com/image/97/3E/29055639-2465-02000180-.jpg

A waiting hope,
Cubby

CatDad
02-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Oh, Chubby.

How could any girl resist that face. Plus you have a nice warm spot and it is looking pretty comfy.:)

I am sure some cute kitty would agree to be your valentine. Besides it is your birthday.

slick
02-14-2004, 08:27 PM
Dear Cubby:
I've been searching for a valentine for sooo long and finally I gave up, but Meowmie says I should try again so I'm putting my best face forward.

I'm 16 but don't let that fool you. I'm very friendly and love to play in boxes. This is the 21st century and an older woman can certainly teach you a few things..:) and I can certainly learn a few things from you too, so if you think I may have a chance please consider me. Don't worry about hurting my feelings if you are looking for someone more your age.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p7eaea5deaa4b48271d6a71f0be46e15c/fbc52abc.jpg:)

Love
Speckles
xoxo

rpcathouse
02-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Dear Chubby,
My mommy doesn't know I am on the computer, so this is between you and me. I need a boy friend right now. I have been calling for a couple of days now and no one has answered all the racket I have been making. Mommy says I am to young to do any kitty cuddling right now. But I insist she is wrong. I am 9 months old. What do you think? Can we? Should we?

Sanuye

jenluckenbach
02-15-2004, 05:45 AM
OH Cubby, can you look beyond my tainted past? Last year I was a young girl and my valentine took me to the nearest dumpster and he said ALL good kitties "do it" on this day and that I should cooperate and give hime some. I was alone in the world and I SO wanted to be loved, but all he did was get me pregnant and left me on my own. If it wasn't for my mom's efforts I'd have had the babies out on the street, all alone. But I am now looking for my first REAL valentine who will not take advantage of me. Could that be you?
Bonnie

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p9b831eb114973d7ff523638dbe40f99d/fb17be8f.jpg

catnapper
02-15-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
OH Cubby, can you look beyond my tainted past? Last year I was a young girl and my valentine took me to the nearest dumpster and he said ALL good kitties "do it" on this day and that I should cooperate and give hime some. I was alone in the world and I SO wanted to be loved, but all he did was get me pregnant and left me on my own. If it wasn't for my mom's efforts I'd have had the babies out on the street, all alone. But I am now looking for my first REAL valentine who will not take advantage of me. Could that be you?
Bonnie

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p9b831eb114973d7ff523638dbe40f99d/fb17be8f.jpg

You mean I was the product of a ruffian taking advantage of you? Oh, mom! I promise to be a good guy and never ever take advantage of a girl. I will always treat them with respect and dignity. I hope you find a man to treat you like that because you certainly deserve it!

PS: You look very pretty sitting there on that chair! Its good to see that I look a lot like you and not that awful Tom!

Your loving Son,
Pouncer

cubby31682
02-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Wow it's so hard to pick. All 3 of you are so beautiful I almost can't pick. I'm sorry ladies, but I think I will have to go with Bonnie. After her story, and her having babies I know she will be a loving girlfriend. ;) I think I need to go tell my mom. She will be so happy. I also have to say that I promise I will steal as much chicken as I can before I get caught for you. :p Just don't tell my mom that I said that.

Cubby

jenluckenbach
02-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Oh Cubby, I am so happy. I never had a real boyfriend. I am sitting here with my big brother Lucas (he is very nice) but he says if you hurt my feelings he will have to come over and.............................steal your chicken !!!!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p8cac98d27b313563c3ad163709a6e22d/faba2609.jpg

cubby31682
02-15-2004, 09:28 PM
:D Make sure to tell your brother Lucas that I wont hurt your feelings. But I will make sure to steal an extra piece of chicken for him. Mom caught me stealing part for her salad tonight. :p She dropped a piece of lettace so I thought I would take care of it for her. My mom is also working on a picture of me made out of glitter, I will make her take a picture of it and post it for you, she said that right now her picture program isn't working so she can't post any photo's of me right now. :( But I must say you look beautiful with your brother.

Cubby

ramanth
02-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Happy belated Valentine's Day Cubby, from a local gal. :D