PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lucy

Jax
02-14-2004, 11:12 AM
WOW! What a gorgeous birdy! :eek: Lucy your colors are amazing - such a lovely red!!
Congrats for being Our Beauuuutiful Pet of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Lucy
WOW! What a beauty you are! I love your purple vest! I got a big grin when I read how you MUST have your beak wiped with a cloth napkin. A real princess you are for sure! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Valentine's Pet of the Day! You certainly are dressed for it!:D

popcornbird
02-14-2004, 12:43 PM
What a GORGEOUS bird you are Lucy!!! Absolutely STUNNING!!! Congrats on your special day! :D

tatsxxx11
02-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Hey there lovely Lucy! Yes, you sure are one spectacular girl! Wow, your colors are stunning! They alone put a big smile on my face:) But as your proud, proud guardian has told us, it is the special bond of love you share with her/him that sets you claws above the rest! Whether it's a laugh and a smile or a warm, comforting nuzzle, Lucy nevers disappoints! And there aren't many of us that get Happy Birthday sung to us every day!:D You're simply the best Lucy! Congratulations to you beautiful Lucy, our extra special and most deserving Valentine's Day Pet of the Day!:) Have a happy day of celebration, sweetheart!

sasha the cat
02-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Purrrrrrrrr, you colours are fabulous and match Valentine's Day so well!

Happy Valentine's day, sweet little birdie, our cute POTD.

luvdemabys
02-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Pretty Bird, Pretty Bird

karlyb
02-15-2004, 02:31 AM
Lucy, you are the perfect Valentine birdie with your bright red feathers and purple tummy. I have never seen a bird like you and you are beautiful. I love your table manners <g>.