PDA

View Full Version : Vivacious Valentine

catmandu
02-14-2004, 08:58 AM
The way that Valentines picture is framed , it looks as thogh she is on Television. And no doubt Valentine would be as big a star as Karen Valentine!!The Found Cats would watch , and that only would boost the Nielsens! All the Best to Vivacious Valentine , on her day , Valentine COTD!

smokey the elder
02-14-2004, 09:14 AM
I guess you can't; you're already spoken for. What an absolutely gorgeous kitty you are! Hopefully you can get some cat-suitable Valentine's day treats!

rg_girlca
02-14-2004, 11:21 AM
What a beautiful sight to behold on Valentine's Day.
How I just love stripped kitties and Valentine you are no exception. Your markings are truly beautiful. I can clearly see how you love your bed all curled up with your little mouse.
What a joy it was to meet you.

Congratulations on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Jax
02-14-2004, 11:27 AM
What a charming little lady you are Valentine! You look so blissful cuddled up in your beddies. Love those tiger stripes....
Congrats for being Our Adoorable Valentine Cat of the Day!:) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Valentine
What a treat for us today to see your sweet self all snuggled comfy in your bed. What a beautiful girl you are too. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Valentine Cat of the Day today!:D

sasha the cat
02-14-2004, 02:05 PM
Sweet Valentine, have a Happy Valentine's Day as our sweet, sweet COTD. Chocolates aren't as sweet as you.

tatsxxx11
02-14-2004, 02:10 PM
You're simply the sweetest cuddle bug, so gentle and loving!:) You've touched all of our hearts today precious girl and that makes you the best choice imaginable to hold claim to our Valentine's Day Cat of the Day honors! From my heart to yours, lots of love on your special day sweetheart!:)

Dan Holder
02-14-2004, 07:54 PM
Isn't it nice to see a little sweetie like that just as happy as can be? Good for her.

karlyb
02-15-2004, 02:14 AM
Hello Valentine! I have never seen a kitty with such beautiful vibrant dark stripes. You are such a good girl to sleep in your own bed with your stuffed toys. You are a perfect Valentine for Valentine's COTD.

SANDY FROST
02-15-2004, 11:08 AM
WOW! What a cutie. Here is a cyber hug from me.
Sandy Frost;)