PDA

View Full Version : My ears are pierced now :D

EssTer
02-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Sorry, no photos lol :D

But today we went to get some earing for my lil sis as Valnetineīs day gift.... We got some and then I told herself, maybe I need to have get ear piercings too.... ;)

My mom was with me...

Well, and then I got them... it was bit painful, but Iīm glad I got them....I just need to wait 3 weeks to be able to change them :) :D he he he

catnapper
02-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Are these your first piercings? You must be so excited... have you picked out the pair you'll wear in two or three weeks?

I had one piercing in each ear when I was younger, and we took my goddaughter to ger heres done... she was so scared that I went first to show her how *painless* it was! so nowI have two in each ear, but never wear anything in the second holes because everythime I do, they get infected:(

EssTer
02-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Yup,these are my first pirecings he he :) Of course Iīm very exited :D

At the moment I havenīt bought the pair, which Iīll wear after 3 weeks, but Iīll do it, as soon as possible :D

bluekat
02-14-2004, 10:00 AM
Cool!:) I want pirced ears too, but I'm too afraid they'll hurt alot:o

Karen
02-14-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Are these your first piercings? You must be so excited... have you picked out the pair you'll wear in two or three weeks?

I had one piercing in each ear when I was younger, and we took my goddaughter to ger heres done... she was so scared that I went first to show her how *painless* it was! so nowI have two in each ear, but never wear anything in the second holes because everythime I do, they get infected:(

Wear only earrings with gold posts in the second hole - if there's an Earring Tree near you (I used to work at one) you can get earrings that have gold covering the posts, but the rest is made of less expensive metals, called "Simply Whispers."

A third alternative is coating the posts with clear nail polish - that works for some people.

dukedogsmom
02-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Congrats! I've got 3 in each ear. I mostly can only wear gold, also. Though I've found a few pretty pairs of costume ones that I can wear. Before long, you'll be wanting more holes :)

ChiRen
02-14-2004, 10:57 AM
Oh yay! Congratulations. :)
I remember when I first got my ears pierced a long time ago. After that I was hooked. ;)
Now I have three holes in my actual ear lobe, one in my cartilidge ((my favorite!! :p)) and one in my belly button.

jenfer
02-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Congrats! It's so much fun shopping for earring when you have your ears pierced. I have 3 on 1 ear and 2 on the other one.

EssTer
02-14-2004, 11:32 AM
thanx for nice words :)
Iīm not sure I want more piercing at the moment.. but maybe after some time :rolleyes:

EssTer
02-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by jenfer
Congrats! It's so much fun shopping for earring when you have your ears pierced. I have 3 on 1 ear and 2 on the other one.

Ohh yeah.. I think so :D I loved to choose earing for my sister :D but now Iīll buy for my self too :D he he he

popcornbird
02-14-2004, 12:28 PM
I've had my ears pierced since I was a baby, so I don't know what life is like without them! :D I honestly don't like other piercings, but I *love* ear piercings. I can only wear gold though, for long periods of time. Heck, I never take the gold ones off...........when I do, they're back in a few hours. :o When I wear artificial earings, I can't for more than a couple of hours because my ears start to hurt.

You know what's another fun thing about having earings? Popcorn and Muffin LOVE me because of it. They love my earings, and constantly sit on my shoulder and play with them. :p It feels so good, like a massage. ;) I know, I'm wierd, but I like when they do that.

slleipnir
02-14-2004, 12:32 PM
To be honest..I do not have *one* piercing. Yes I'm odd. I don't feel the need for it though...:o

EssTer
02-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Popcornbird :D Iīve seen my friend birdies, how they sit on my friendīs shoulders and play with earings.. it looks so fun.. well, Iīve earings....I just need brrdie :D :D :D

Slleipnir...I think itīs OK, when you havenīt earings... I lived without them 15 years :D and if you think, you donīt need them, itīs OK :) Itæs your choise :D

G.P.girl
02-14-2004, 12:49 PM
oooo cool! where did you get them pierced? i want to get mine peirced again at the top, i think that would so cool to have a bunch of earrings in one ear! but i have to wait about 6 six months. but i might go ahead and do it anyway :p

anna_66
02-14-2004, 12:52 PM
That's so exciting!

I remember when I first got mine done (at age 11), I was sooo happy!

trayi52
02-14-2004, 01:09 PM
I know you will love having your ears pierced. I have three in my right ear and four in my left ear. Have to watch the birdies though. My daughter bought me a pair of pink ice earrings and Charlie my cockateil dug out the stone in one of my earrings! So I try to keep Charlie away from my ears! And I loved those earrings so much.

Willie

popcornbird
02-14-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
I know you will love having your ears pierced. I have three in my right ear and four in my left ear. Have to watch the birdies though. My daughter bought me a pair of pink ice earrings and Charlie my cockateil dug out the stone in one of my earrings! So I try to keep Charlie away from my ears! And I loved those earrings so much.

Willie

I know. My mom had these earings with holes in them, and each hole had a diamond. Kind of hard to describe, but they are SO pretty. Anyway, someone by the name of Muffin kept playing with them when she wore them. She didn't notice until afterwards, that Little Miss Muffin had removed 4 of the diamonds and lost them! :eek: Silly bird. She got them fixed from a gold jeweller later on, but the birds aren't allowed to play with earings with stones on them anymore. Only pure gold earings that they can't remove anything from. :p

Esster, get a birdie! Its so much fun when they play with jewelery.............just isn't as fun when they break them. ;) Of course my birds are so spoiled that they get away with it though. :o

slick
02-14-2004, 01:33 PM
I first got my ears pierced for my 40th birthday. I'm not very good with pain, so I took my neice with me for moral support. I had both ears done at once and didn't feel a thing......

until two days later when they became infected. I took out the earrings and let them heal over and had them redone 6 months later.

No more holes in this old bod ever again...:eek:

EssTer
02-14-2004, 01:34 PM
G.P.girl... I got them, in special place.. actually there is store, where can buy ... ohh, I donīt know english name of all the stuff, but you can buy there silver, golden(and other kind) earings and other stuff for beauty :D lol... and there is possible to pierce your ears too :D

Popcornbird... Iīd love to get birdie :D lol...