PDA

View Full Version : Dont Know If You Have Noticed

cutie_chica
02-14-2004, 12:33 AM
I havent been on here lately. I have been very Ill, I am a lot beter now. I have missed chatting with you guys on here, I will post some new pictures soon. Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :)

rg_girlca
02-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Oh i'm sorry to hear that you were sick, but very glad to hear you are back with us and feeling better.
A very Happy Valentine's to you also.

kimlovescats
02-14-2004, 12:40 AM
Oh NO! So sorry to hear that you've been ill, I hope it wasn't too serious! I am glad to hear that you are feeling much better now, and WELCOME BACK!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Kim:)

trayi52
02-14-2004, 12:42 AM
I am sorry to hear your were sick. I hope you are feeling better now. Afterall you just can't be sick on Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentines to you and your sweetie!

Uabassoon
02-14-2004, 04:22 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. I hope you continue to feel better, and I can't wait to see some new pictures :)

catnapper
02-14-2004, 06:23 AM
Sorry to hear that! Its great to see you and hear that you are getting healthy again! Can't wait for those pictures!

catmandu
02-14-2004, 09:16 AM
I am so gald that you are feeling better. You dont realize how precious health is , until youn are forced to spend time , in a Hospital.Then after 18 days you are so gald to be on the road to recovery , and can see the Cats! Wea are praying hat you are well , and that you are able to resume your life!That that doesnt kill you , make you stronger!

catcrazylady
02-14-2004, 02:33 PM
I thought you might be busy with school but I was going to PM you if you didn't show up soon! I'm sorry you were so sick but really glad that your felling better and back on PT!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
Can't wait for new pictures!!!

CatDad
02-14-2004, 02:36 PM
Glad to see you are back. I thought that I had not seen you around.

Happy to hear you are feeling better too.:)

Looking forward to more pictures.

sirrahbed
02-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Glad you are now feeling better! You must have been really down to be gone from PT!!!:eek: But, again, good to have you back and posting. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Karen
02-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Glad you're better - I, too assumed you were probably busy with school. Glad you are feeling better enough to post, and hope you are allllllllll better soon!

amoore
02-14-2004, 04:18 PM
I was wondering why I had not see any post from you in here. I thought youwere busy with school.

I'm glad to see you are back. I hope you get to feeling better.

cutie_chica
02-15-2004, 03:25 AM
Yep Im better, The docters didnt know what I had, so they kept me in the hospital. I was having bad pains on my stomach and also high fevers, they said it was just a "virus". Well after my home coming a few days ago, I knew the kitties needed a bath. So today they got it, Patches is horrible to bathe, she meows and screams the whole time but Tony and Princess are cool with it. Thank you guys for all the replys, you are my online family and mean the world to me *hugs* ~LeAnn

Kirsten
02-15-2004, 05:06 AM
I'm so sorry to read you've been so sick and had to stay in hospital, but I'm glad you're doing better now and are back home with your kitties! I'm sure they have missed you a lot!

Gute Besserung! (as we say in Germany for "get well soon!")

Kirsten