PDA

View Full Version : Who is this?

slleipnir
02-13-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm curious as to who from here keeps posting on my blog 'isn't your name Audrey' and not telling me who it is..I know this is a pointless thread but I don't really need everyone who comes to my blog to know my real name..so I deleted the post (they didn't leave a real email) and they came back and posted it again. They posted with the name 'Persona' I know they're from PT cause it's the only place I've given my real name name too. I just want to know who it is......Sorry for the pointlessness....it just kinda bugged me they keep posting without telling me who they are and I dont see anyother way of finding out..although I doubt they'll tell me anyway T-T

G.P.girl
02-13-2004, 09:26 PM
i don't wanna sound dumb but what's a blog?:o

slleipnir
02-13-2004, 09:41 PM
It's like an online journal type thing. Maybe I call it differently then other ppl? :o :p

amoore
02-13-2004, 11:25 PM
I wish I knew the answer, but I don't. You are a very nice person. I hope they tell you. I don't like to see my friend worry or have to wonder.

I don't know your real name but I like you. You are always nice.:)

Ann

zanzanfergie
02-14-2004, 01:18 AM
I'm so sorry for posting your name at the site, Audrey, but it's changed to Ayla now -- I hope this isn't because of me! I don't know who it is though. I hope they quit doing it soon.

slleipnir
02-14-2004, 07:45 AM
Oh no, I'm sure its not :) Its not a big deal or anything I was just wondering cause they never left a name. I don't see why they wouldnt is all :)

G.P.girl
02-14-2004, 11:49 AM
It's probably just some one trying to freak you out and get a rise out of you. BTW i think Audery is a beautiful name. my mom wanted to name me audrey after my great grandma, but my dad refused, so i was stuck with shannon:rolleyes:

slleipnir
02-14-2004, 12:28 PM
I was named after my grandmother :) hehe. I never got to meet her though...:( And I found out who the person was