PDA

View Full Version : I hope she'll be alright...

isis
02-13-2004, 05:01 PM
*sighs* I'm so worried right now. There was this dog that followed my brother home. She was super cute, and very sweet. She wouldn't go home. So my mom told me just to come inside and eventually she would go home. Well, she sat on my door step for awhile. Finnally she went home. I'm so worried that something will happen to her. She didn't have a collor on. I live in a very small town where most people just let there dogs run free with no collors on. I hope she dosn't get hit. Did I do the right thing? Should i have let her go? Sorry this thread is so unorginized. She looked like the dog that Foam has, only she was brown with spots of darker brown, and had the face of Emma. I wanna call her an Aussie, but I don't think thats what she is. Please pray for her. :(

tatsxxx11
02-13-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh, you did the best you could:( I think if you had your choice, you would have kept her safe in the house and done a bit more investingating. But, you have to listen to what your Mom says. If she had a collar on, tags, you would have had a lot more to work with. Perhaps you could call the police to ask if someone reported a missing dog? If she shows up again, perhaps you could ask your Mom if you could keep her some place safe...garage, basement, and do a little asking around, maybe put up some "found dog" flyers? I sure will keep her in my thoughts and say a prayer that she finds her way home. You're very kind and caring to be thinking of her safety. It's such a bad idea to let your dog run free, especially without any ID:(

isis
02-13-2004, 05:52 PM
I would of done everything you said if it was ok with my mom. I just can't beleive people get these dogs and let them free. Some of them stay in there yards, but you know not every dog can hold back from being free to roam. Dogs here are either tied up, in a kennel, or running around gods green earth. I don't get it! If you love a dog then you wouldn't let it go!! If she does come back, i'll keep her here and post some flyers.

tatsxxx11
02-13-2004, 06:14 PM
You're so right! No responsible dog owner allows their dog to run free. Dogs belong in the home with their people or safely supervised. I would be beside myself if one of my gir's "went missing!" Try not to worry, though I know that's hard. Hopefully she's found her way home by now. Any dog would be lucky to have you as her Mom! (And the lost ones, too!:))

isis
02-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Aw, thanks...:)