PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Step Paw Points?

sirrahbed
02-13-2004, 08:00 AM
I have switched to Wal-Mart Special Kitty Litter and have 6 pawpoints (2x3pts) if anyone would like them? If so, please PM me your snail address and I will send them out. I am terrible about remembering to clip them and found the Wal-Mart brand is cheaper and works great. I know - I am cheapo- but whatever works!

catmandu
02-13-2004, 08:55 AM
There is nothing wrong , with being a Chepao , as with 13 Cats , it pays to look for deals. I got a great one at Petcetera , getting 20 pounds of Kitten Food for 12,75 . Now my Cats arent Kittens , but when mixed with thier regular food , it does the job. Besides there is a thin Black Cat , that I call Jasmine , who needs fattening up , a bit!

sirrahbed
02-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Well, I make a career out of being a cheapo:D I cannot resist a bargain! However, it bites me in the butt sometimes - more than once, I have bought *bargain* cat food that my kitties turn their noses up at!! They MUST have either Meow Mix, Little Friskies or Purina.:rolleyes: How do they KNOW it is a name brand?? They had IAMS as kittens and now will not even touch a free sample of it!!
However, with cat litter - they take whatever I put out:)

mruffruff
02-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Sorry, I can't use them either. I also use Walmart's brand.

It's so nice of you to offer them. I hope someone can use them.

Mary

catcrazylady
02-13-2004, 12:05 PM
I've got some paw points. I've been saving them because our Wal-Mart is always out of their brand! I almost have enough for the window perch. It didn't take me long to collect those either! I need a second job just to pay for litter!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif