PDA

View Full Version : Love CAN be PAINFUL!!!!

kimlovescats
02-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Pee Wee is a habitual NOSE BITER!!! He licks and licks, and then before you know it ... OUCH!!! His needle sharp little teethies are piercing new holes in the nose!!! :eek: I had my camera at VERY CLOSE range today, knowing if I was in his face, he couldn't resist! I promise this IS my nose, but the closeup was deadly!!!!
:D

http://www.kimscats.com/Feb12_2004_089.jpg

Then to "top it all off" while I was being bitten on the nose by PeeWee, Duncan decided to attach my head!!! He bit my scalp and pierced my skin with his claws!!!! I later discovered that my birthmark (hemangioma) on the left side of my head was bleeding! :rolleyes: Yep, LOVE CAN BE PAINFUL!!! :D

http://www.kimscats.com/Feb12_2004_082.jpg

CatDad
02-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Well I hope that you are OK.

It does sound like love can be painful with those two.:eek:

Bob will sometimes come up sniff my head and then give me a little nip, not enough to really hurt though.

kimlovescats
02-12-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh, I'm fine! It's my own fault for letting them think I am a kitty too!!! :D

rg_girlca
02-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Oh Kim, that sounds and looked like it was painful. I know when my Katie girl nips my chin, it hurts like heck. I'm glad you're okay.
Nawtee little kitties shouldn't bite meowmie like that.

moosmom
02-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Oh Kim, didn't you know those are LOVE bites?????

Miss Maya Laquita Linn wakes me up first thing in the morning (at the buttcrack of dawn, I might add!) to let me know she's hungry, by biting my nose!!!

So, don't feel bad. ;) Ain't love grand???

catcrazylady
02-13-2004, 05:54 AM
I'm sooo jealous!! I know it hurts but dagburnit it's CUTE!!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

kimlovescats
02-13-2004, 06:16 AM
Oh, yeah.... funny what we hoomans enjoy when it comes to our kitties!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D

ramanth
02-13-2004, 08:50 AM
OWW!!! That smarts. *rubs nose in sympathy* I actually know how you feel. Logan is turning into a nose nipper. He'll rub his face against my face and the next thing I know.. *CHOMP*... :eek: :o :( :p

He once nipped so hard my eyes started watering.

And all I say is.. "Logan, you silly boy." :rolleyes: :D

catmandu
02-13-2004, 09:11 AM
I have never had a nose biter , but when the Found Cats were younger , they could be rough on moving feet , OUCH! Especially my Pouncer , may the Lord bless , and keep her, gone almost 11 years , now!

RedHedd
02-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Oh my! :eek: that's quite a head-lock little Duncan has on you and I know it's painful from personal experience! Haven't had a nose-bite in a long time (RB Goldie used to do that), however Mishi has gotten into the habit of holding my hand at night while he sleeps on the pillow next to me. It's so sweet, but last night he reminded me that I need to clip his claws .... :rolleyes: :)

catlover4ever
02-13-2004, 12:03 PM
What is it the rock band Def Leopard says.....I can not think of the title of the song...but it goes something like this. "Love hurts, Love BITES"

Abner is a biter as well....especially if you are playing rough with him.

PayItForward
02-13-2004, 12:09 PM
Tigs is our resident nose bitter :D

Maybe every home must have one ?

catnapper
02-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Awww... such devotion to their meowmie! Maybe Pee Wee heard Eskimoes do something with noses and thought it sounded like a good idea!

jaqi
02-13-2004, 07:10 PM
No nose-biters 'round here most of the time--nose-lickers sometimes! :p

Head-biters we have. Checkers has recently taken up the habit of biting it to get attention in the middle of the night. I'm trying to break him of it because his "pay attention to me" bite is a sudden, hard nip that tends to hurt. (Ideas are welcome.) I think he doesn't think there's any feeling under my hair!

His love bites (on the chin or hand) are gentler.

Miss Meow
02-14-2004, 12:08 AM
Ouch!

Mini sometimes bites my hair and makes spitballs from it :rolleyes: but never to the extent of your crazy kitties!!!