PDA

View Full Version : Ooooooohhhhh Oliver!

Barbara
02-12-2004, 04:45 AM
What a sweetie you are.

Pet Talk has many soft spots for kitties and especially soft one for little Orangies.

And we agree to your loving humans: you are too cute. You have the nicest little facie and we would all feel so honored if you nestled yourself in our arms.

Have a day with lots of fun, cuddles and extra cheese, special boy:) :D

Delf
02-12-2004, 05:44 AM
Jep, I think too that he is a little sweet cat.
Nice colour, I like it. :)

Bari_d
02-12-2004, 07:57 AM
We agree with our friend, Barbara...orangies are special, and Oliver, you are just adorable...look at those vivid stripes in your tail!!!! What a great choice for Cat of the Day today - enjoy your day in the sun, little one - you're just wonderful!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs... Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Randi
02-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Oliver!

What a sweet boy you are! No wonder your family could not resist you. Your color is wonderful and you have the most amazing striped tail. :)

I already have a soft spot for orangies, as I have one myself. ;)

I wish you lots of fun, treats and cuddles today on your special day!! May you live a long and happy life! Lets hope your family will join the Forum here and tell more about you. :D

catmandu
02-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Oliver , this is Michael , at the Found Cats Hotel. I am a Cheese Lover too , especially the cheddar that my dad gets at The farmers Market , that is soo Gooood! and I like the Kraft Cracker Barrel , as well.The Old. You are a great looking Kitten , and soon will be a Big Cat , like Roscoe and Me. All the Found Cats here meeeow gfor you Oliver COTD , but we Orangies are Meeeowing louder!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Oliver
How adorable you are!!! I can't decide if your eyes are green or blue or turquoise but they are beatuiful. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

tatsxxx11
02-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Hi Ollie! Guess what? My name is Oliver too! My Meowmee said I should come check you out! I must say, you're one handsome orange boy! My Mommy especially loves your beautiful sea green eyes and orange stripes!:) I'm a brown tabby myself, but every bit as lovable as you:) Must be the name, ya think??? So if you're ever near my house, please ring the bell. Meowmee doesnt' let me out. But, we can have some cheese (yum!) and watch the birdies from my window seat! That's if my Mom can keep her paws off you!:rolleyes::D Congratulations to you Oliver! Me and my kitty bro Mr. B think you're the best and send you big head bonkers and purrrs on your special day! My Mom sends hugs and smooches!:D

kathy
02-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Oh my gosh, this is my chuck.

but my chuck is a 15 year old sweetheart who has a very special place in my heart. Of my 5 tabbies (I also have an orange Oliver) he's the smartest and silly as it sounds, we have the most special bond because he's such a communicator. And believe me, I love them all !!!

I hope you have as many wonderful years with your Oliver as I've had with my Chuck. I think they're called Marmalade cats because of the overall, smooth coloring.

felinefriend
02-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Oh Olllie, you gorgeous ginger boy with the purr-ty striped tail!! I love your light blue eyes and soft coat!! I hope you get lots of that cheese you love today, and of course many hugs and kissies from your wonderful family!! You are a little Snuggle Bug!! I'm so happy to meet you today!!! Congratulations! ;) :cool: :D :)

Dan Holder
02-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Those eyes really make him a unique orange. He sounds like a really good little guy, too.

sasha the cat
02-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Mew, you are soooooooo handsome -- just like my baby boy, Carmel (see photo). like your mommy, I'm a Calico too, and my five babies were awesome as little kittens. You look so much like Carmel.

Kisses to you, sweetie. xoxoxo from KatMa and mew, purrrrssssss from me!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p634201fd23fd1a078f09ef7b3aff5cf8/fc1a449c.jpg

Jax
02-12-2004, 07:01 PM
What a darling orange kitty and sooo handsome!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

lizbud
02-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Hello Oliver,

What a precious little sweetie face.:D You do look like my
kitty Redbud when he was a wee one. I'm so happy that you
have people to love & care for you sweetheart. Many happy
congrats coming your way on being honored as our special
CAT OF THE DAY.:)

AvaJoy
02-12-2004, 08:56 PM
Oliver, you are very popular among the orange tabby fans here at Pet Talk, and we are so glad to honour you today! Such an interesting shade of green are your eyes, and what unusual dark stripes encircle your tail, handsome guy . . . my Meeshe is jealous, but he asks that I send his best wishes for a day overflowing with cheese treats and lots of love from your adoring people! :)

karlyb
02-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Hello Oliver! I'm another lover of orange kitties and you are one gorgeous boy. I keep looking at your eyes and still cannot decide what color they are - blue, green, turquoise? One of my cats is an "old mean gray" girl like your sibling. She doesn't like to play with anyone either, so it's best to just love her from afar. You are a wonderful COTD, Oliver, and I hope you have many years with your family who loves you so much.

PJSZOO
02-15-2004, 10:34 PM
I am 2 days late, but I must comment on the precious Oliver. You are absolutely adorable! I am the proud mommy of three orange boys and I just love them. I am also the mommy of 19 other kitties as well as 8 doggies. My own Oliver is an orange tabby/part maine coon who is a very special boy. He is 2 1/2 years old now and was found along the road as a baby by a friend who knew I would take him in. After he was neutered, he became ill and had difficulty breathing. I took him to several vets-at first they thought he had aspiration pneumonia from the anesthesia, but after two echocardiograms, he was diagnosed with hypertropic cardiomyopathy. I was so scared that I would lose him, but now almost 2 years later, he is doing very well! He takes verapamil every 12 hours and his cardiologist says he could be the poster kitty for verapamil as it is working very well for him.