PDA

View Full Version : Lizzie gets a bath

jenluckenbach
02-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Remember my foster Lizzie?
Lizzie intro (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38534)
She has been here for 3 months now and getting better. She is still the type to get overstimulated, but I have been combing her and picking her up, etc.

Today I took her into work for a full treatment. She NEEDED a bath. And a GOOD complete comb out.

I admit that I did muzzle her from the start knowing how she tires of things so quickly, but I was able to do her myself without the aid of any other hands. I also gave her a nail trim and clipped the hair on her rear end.

She smells and feels like a million bucks!!!

It may be time to try her at an adoption day event.

CatDad
02-11-2004, 08:24 PM
I remember Lizzie.:D

I bet she looks really pretty after her day at the salon.:)

I am glad to hear that she is doing better and ready to be adopted.:D

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

catnapper
02-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Lizzie, you must look like a million bucks now! You were so pretty before! I hope that you do well at the adoption events! We'll keep our paws crossed.

kimlovescats
02-11-2004, 11:25 PM
No Pics???? :eek:

catcrazylady
02-12-2004, 07:12 AM
I remember Lizzie! She is a GORGEOUS girl!!!!
I hope she finds someone understanding to give her a wonderful forever home. We know they will get a pretty sweet smelling girl!!

Randi
02-12-2004, 08:10 AM
No injuries?!! :eek: Well done Jen! :) As it were, she was a very pretty girl, but now, looking like a million, I bet nice families will be queing up to get her. ;) I hope she finds the perfect forever home! :)

catmandu
02-12-2004, 09:14 AM
You must be very good , to give Lizzy a bath , with no scratches. I wish that you werent so far away , and I would bring Moose , over to have you work your magic on him , as his skin is so dry , and he cant reach the back area anymore.

AmberLee
02-13-2004, 01:18 AM
Wow, she was lovely before, she must be a complete knock-out now.

Well done getting her bathed without losing too much skin! :p ;)

Killearn Kitties
02-13-2004, 03:13 AM
What a lovely girl she is, and she so deserves a good home.
The very best of lock to her.