PDA

View Full Version : It's getting closer...updates?

wolfsoul
02-11-2004, 01:29 PM
I am so incredibly excited about the Vancouver PT meeting! :D

I was thinking that this thread could be used to see how many people are coming.

I think that we've planned it for the 27th, right?

That day works fine for Jynnelle and I -- We'll be coming down on the 26th, sleeping over at Ashley's, and then heading out to the meeting the next day! I'm so excited. :)

slick
02-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Hey Jordan: Yes we are still planning for the 27th. I think it's going to be a really small crowd; you, me, Jynnelle, Ashley and maybe Naomi. My job is to get a map together for you guys to show you how to get to Ashley's place. I'll try to get that done in the next couple of weeks.

binka_nugget
02-11-2004, 02:49 PM
My cousin (Oreo_290) is going to ask her dad if she can come along too. If she can, she'll be bringing Oreo (a bc).

I think a couple seattle people mentioned possibly coming. I think I'll make a thread in general just in case they missed it here.

As for the food..how about everyone brings a little something to share? I'm not a good cook at all so I'll probably end up bringing some drinks and some finger food :D.

wolfsoul
02-11-2004, 04:05 PM
I'll make cappocino bars. But it will be a hassle for me not to eat them before I get there. Once I made them for an entire baby shower, and I wound up eating every one in a single night. :eek: I'll see if my mom will make some cookies too.

Nomilynn
02-11-2004, 08:44 PM
I'm also looking forward to this! :) Nathan will be there also. As far as I know, I'm for sure coming, so Vickie please send me a map, too! :D

I will have to think about food.. we'll see how it goes :)

Lirathal
02-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I'm also looking forward to this! :) Nathan will be there also. As far as I know, I'm for sure coming, so Vickie please send me a map, too! :D

I will have to think about food.. we'll see how it goes :)

*yawn* ... *blink* ... wassat? I'm what? where? hunh!?

Yes Dear....

Nomilynn
02-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Lirathal
Yes Dear....

ohh how I do love you!!! :D :D :D

slick
02-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Lirathal
*yawn* ... *blink* ... wassat? I'm what? where? hunh!?Yes Dear....
:D :D :D You're such a good boy Nate!!!!:D

wolfsoul
02-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Vickie, will you be available the day after the PT meeting? Ashley and Jynnelle and I thought we'd have a little "girls' day out" and run around through every petshop in the proximity of Vancouver. ;) Wanna join us? :D

slick
02-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Vickie, will you be available the day after the PT meeting? Ashley and Jynnelle and I thought we'd have a little "girls' day out" and run around through every petshop in the proximity of Vancouver. ;) Wanna join us? :D
Sure......if you can stand spending another day with someone who's 51 going on 35.... :D :D

wolfsoul
02-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by slick
Sure......if you can stand spending another day with someone who's 51 going on 35.... :D :D
I sure can! :D Hehe. It'll be so much fun!

wolfsoul
02-17-2004, 04:20 PM
I just thought of something. Will we want to go shopping the day before the meeting, or the day after? I don't know how long we'll be in town for.

wolfsoul
02-18-2004, 01:32 PM
bump

slick
02-18-2004, 02:09 PM
Sorry, I did not see this until now. I'm not available on the 26th at all so shopping for me will have to be on Sunday.

wolfsoul
02-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Ok, we should probably go shopping in the morning. :D

binka_nugget
02-18-2004, 06:08 PM
:D Where should we go? There are a whole bunch of pet stores scattered around Vancouver but it'd be so tedious to go from one to another. I was thinking maybe going to metrotown because it's supposed to be the largest mall in BC (it's quite boring there though lol) and dropping by the pet store (maybe to stop any potential puppy buyers? LOL) and maybe some all you can eat sushi for lunch..I think it's 9.95 or so only. Oh! And maybe we can go to petcetera! :D Gosh, I'm so excited!

I think I might have to leash Kaedyn up at the park. I'm afraid he'll try being a bit too dominant with the other dogs and maybe have a disagreement. He slipped out of the fence (TWICE!) when me and Vickie went. So I guess I'll let him run a bit with the 20 footer leash or something. *Shrugs*

wolfsoul
02-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Those places sound good to me! Now that I'm with a group of people, I might be a bit more confident when in the pet stores...causing me to yell "Stop!" whenever I see somebody buying some gross dog food lol. :o Or talk aloud about the puppy mills that bred all the little puppies...Yes, I'll scare away people for sure. I can't waaait!!!

I feel bad that we only invited Vickie lol. Should we invite more people? :o Not that many will be coming to the meeting anyways. I wish more people could come.

Shelteez2
02-18-2004, 08:55 PM
I wish I could come, but I have no way of getting there. Maybe if I get a car this summer I can make a trip up there. Who knows though :)

I hope y'all take lots of pics! :)

tikeyas_mom
02-26-2004, 03:19 PM
I wish more people were coming... AMY you and NEBO should try to come hahaa. As if you could make it. lol. I am coming though, with Tikeya, and Oscar :D...
My dad is driving me and jordan to vancouver on the 26th, and picking us up on the 17th to go home.

wolfsoul
02-26-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm going to get my hair done before I go so I'm all puuurtyful! :D :p My mom is like, "You want to look good for a bunch of people off of the internet? Ok..." Lol.

binka_nugget
02-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I'm going to get my hair done before I go so I'm all puuurtyful! :D :p My mom is like, "You want to look good for a bunch of people off of the internet? Ok..." Lol.

LOL!! ME TOO!! I want to get my friend to do my hair sometime in spring break so I have enough time to fix it if it looks horrible. :D I can't wait! Maybe I can convince my mom to drive us to Ambleside park too. From what everyone's told me, it's a huge off leash park with loads of doggies and there's no way for doggies to escape. There's water for swimming and everything for the dogs there. Ah, I'm getting so excited. :D It'll be a blast!

Oh yeah, Jordan, does your mom need to call my mom? I told my mom that your mom might have to talk to her first so she said okay.

wolfsoul
02-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget

Oh yeah, Jordan, does your mom need to call my mom? I told my mom that your mom might have to talk to her first so she said okay.
Well, my mom is afraid that she won't be able to understand your mom through the Chinese accent lol. She wants to talk to her, but doesn't want to get embarrassed...She has an accent right?? Is it strong? If it is, I'll make sure to stay away from your mom lol. I'm not good with Chinese accents. My friend's mom is Chinese, and I couldn't understand a word she said, and I felt really bad because she kept talking to me and I was like looking to my friend for help, and she wasn't helping me! I'm traumatized from this experience lol.

binka_nugget
02-26-2004, 09:02 PM
LOL! Oh no, not at all! My mom has no accent what-so-ever. Me and my mom have a funny 'western' accent when we speak chinese LOL. Don't worry, she speaks english just as well as I do.

wolfsoul
02-26-2004, 09:06 PM
*phew* Okay, lol. I'm afraid to talk to people with strong accents lol. I'm relieved. My mom will call you'rs for sure then lol. Aww, and then I'll talk to you...:p

tikeyas_mom
02-26-2004, 10:50 PM
my dad is coming to meet your parent face to face Ashley hahaa

Nomilynn
02-27-2004, 12:24 AM
Just so you all know, I won't be doing my hair all special. All I can promise is it will be clean and brushed :p But hey - that's as special as I get! ;)

Has anyone made up a map yet?

slick
02-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Just so you all know, I won't be doing my hair all special. All I can promise is it will be clean and brushed :p But hey - that's as special as I get! ;)

Has anyone made up a map yet?
:D I don't do special hair-dos either!!!
Work has been really busy and we are in the process of moving so I will start on the map next week.

Will you and Nate be coming separately or do I just need to do one map for you??

Nomilynn
02-27-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by slick
Will you and Nate be coming separately or do I just need to do one map for you??

Nate and I will be coming together :) We need a map from the Cloverdale area :)

wolf_Q
02-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
I wish more people were coming... AMY you and NEBO should try to come hahaa. As if you could make it. lol. I am coming though, with Tikeya, and Oscar :D...
My dad is driving me and jordan to vancouver on the 26th, and picking us up on the 17th to go home.

I'd love to go if I could! :( Nebo's always game for meeting new doggies! I don't think its a possibility for this year though.