PDA

View Full Version : Joyous Jobe is a jolly Jem

catmandu
02-11-2004, 08:51 AM
And will be a wonderful Cat , when he gets his growth. You can really see that he has beautiful markings , and already he has the lively Cattitude , that shpuld makehim a treasured Companion , for years to come. All the Found Cats and I meeeeeooooow for Little Jobe KOTD! MMMMEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWW!

Bari_d
02-11-2004, 09:35 AM
What a cutie! I can only imagine how handsome you must be now that you've grown up a bit! Sounds like your life is full of fun and friends - good for you! Be happy, sweet Jobe - and catgratulations on being today's wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
02-11-2004, 10:40 AM
OMG - What a little CUTIE!!! I want to kissy your tummy and scratch your adorable little ears!! You totally made by day darling Jobe!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Oh, what a precious little boy you are dear Jobe! Joyful was the exact word that came to my mind too when I read your uplifting bio! What a jolly little guy you are, so carefree, with a true love for life and all things living! You had some big paw prints to fill after the passing of dear Maverick. But you dear Jobe were up to the task, helping to heal your Mommy's heart and putting a smile back of her face:) You sure have made me smile today, adorable Jobe! And I'll bet you're even more handsome now; and no doubt, even more lovable!:) Congratulations to you adorable, joyful Jobe, Cat of the Day!:) I hope you and your family, doggie sis Amy and your fave doggie neighbor pal Roxy all enjoy a happy day celebrating your "top cat" honors! Long and happy life to you precious Jobe!

Barbara
02-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Jobe you are pure kitty cuteness!

I love your white socks and your pink nosie:D

I am sure your kitten antics will help your mom a lot to have a funnier life:D

Extra nosekissies for you, sweet boy:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Jobe
What a little bundle of fun you are! and cute too!
I bet things are seldom dull with you around. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

Dan Holder
02-11-2004, 04:00 PM
What an energetic little guy. If he's that lively normally, what happens when he hears the food bowl getting filled? Good luck.

Killearn Kitties
02-11-2004, 04:42 PM
What a beautiful little boy you are Jobe, and a bundle of fun as well. I'll bet life is never dull with you around.

Enjoy your special day of honour today as our extra special Cat of the Day!! :D :D

smokey the elder
02-11-2004, 04:43 PM
Aw, Jobe, you're such a sweetie pie!

karlyb
02-12-2004, 01:43 AM
Hello beautiful Jobe! I love your white socks, tiger stripes, and the M on your forehead. It sure sounds like you and Roxy have a lot of fun playing together. You are a sweet boy for helping your mom deal with the loss of her dear Maverick. She will love you just as much, but in a different way, as you and Maverick are two very different kitties. Jobe, you are a wonderful COTD. I hope you and your loving family have many happy, healthy years together.