PDA

View Full Version : Journey will be in my heart.

Kitty Talker9204
02-10-2004, 07:47 PM
My dog Joureny died of cancer i will miss my baby boy so much. Journey was a 2 years old and was a sheltie.He was just beautiful his best friend Rocky an Akita.It was strange because Rocky like knew that something was wrong and his friend was gone it was like so amazing.Rocky and Journey loved to run throught the feilds if you can just picture this a beautiful bright orange and white sheltie.And a beautiful dark colored black and brownish with some white just imagine how beautifu lit was lookin at them they were the best buds ever rocky was a boy to.I just feel so sorry for Rocky plus my little poodles Oscar and Otis.It was like late a saturday night when i went to check on Journey because he wasn't doing so good.When i went to check on him he wouldn't even pick up his head its was soooo sooo soo sad i started to cry:( . But the next day we went out and and....... He was In heaven :( My wish is if i could have him back on the ground with me thats all i want. All good praires are with him. I will try to get a picture of him soon ok talk to everyone later.;)

dukedogsmom
02-10-2004, 08:23 PM
I'm so sad to hear about Journey. Remember that he's no longer in pain and he's got all of our loved RB pets to welcome him. You'll see him again one day and until then, he'll always be in your heart. We'll look forward to pics.

Titaina
02-12-2004, 10:05 PM
My Duke also died of cancer. I have his sister and they were never seperated since birth.. She almost greeved herself to death when her brother died.. She is a strong growing girl now.. But I still miss our duke

Linda and Dutchess

slick
02-12-2004, 10:39 PM
RIP little Journey and have fun romping and playing at the RB. I'm sure you will meet lots of friends up there.

tatsxxx11
02-17-2004, 02:46 PM
My heart dog Jingles passed from cancer too:( It was the hardest thing I've ever done, watching her fail. She and her sister Cody were inseperable and when she died, Cody would stand on the dunes at the beach where they would play and run, and just howl that Husky, plaintive wail. It took a long time for her to adjust to the loss. I know how your heart is breaking and how you and the other pups long for Journey's return. Time doesn't heal all wounds, but it does help to lessen the pain. One day you all be united once more as a whole and happy family. Until then, hold onto the precious memories you have of your beautiful boy and give Rocky, Oscar and Otis all the love and comfort you can. I'd love to see pics of your sweet boy when you have the chance. {{{HUGS}}}