PDA

View Full Version : One year today...lost my baby

carole
02-10-2004, 01:40 PM
I find it hard to believe my darling wee man SOOTI has been gone from me for one year today, it was the bleakest day in my life.

You were the sweetest little cat I had ever known, so loving, so cute, so young, I miss you so much, even how you used to raid the rubbish bin, and eat everything in site, I miss how you used to bring in great big worms, you first and only catch, and try to get them out of the ground on a wet day, all the special things about you my JELLICLE, your little chatters,your cute little face, your extra long tail, just everything about you.

You will stay in my heart and memories forever, and I believe I now have your soul sister with me my lexie, she is so like you in many ways, through her you live again to me.

I love you baby now and forever, I so wish I could hold you again and pat you, and hear your purr, it still hurts a lot, but I now can remember the happy times and love we shared, bless you my baby, mama is still here waiting for the day we will be re-united.

slick
02-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Oh Carole, what a nice memorial. RIP sweet Sooti and I know that by now you've met and made friends with Casper and OJ. Please watch over our friend Carole.

hugs to you

carole
02-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Thank you Slick for your sweet words, much appreciated.:)

jazzcat
02-10-2004, 06:05 PM
I wasn't here this time last year so I didn't know about Sooti but your beautiful memorial made me feel like I knew him. He's very handsome and sounds like a real one of kind cat. I'm glad you have so many wonderful memories to cherish.

I'm sure he is having fun at the RB!

Rest in peace sweet Sooti.

carole
02-10-2004, 09:00 PM
Thank you for your kind words, the photo did not do him justice, as it was a bad camera, but he looked an awful lot like your Jazz, everytime I see him he reminds me so much of Sooti.:)

Killearn Kitties
02-11-2004, 03:10 AM
I didn't know Sooty either, I've only been here since last May. I love his picture though, he looks beautiful. He sounds full of personality too and he has obviously left a big gap.

Rest in peace sweet Sootie and watch over your mummy for us.

carole
02-11-2004, 07:04 PM
thank you for your kind words killearn kitties.:) Sooti was full of personality, he was a real character, I miss him terribly,even though Lexie has almost filled the gap, he will always remain in my thoughts and heart.

lizbud
02-11-2004, 07:41 PM
carole,

Sooti sounds like he was a wonderful companion. I'm so sorry
he had to leave this life with you on earth.:( Just remember
that he's happy & at peace over Rainbow Bridge. I believe that
our beloved pets do not forget us as we can never forget them.

May Sooti look down on you & send comforting purrs & thoughts
of happier times. Rest In Peace sweet Sooti.

Lorraine
02-11-2004, 08:12 PM
what a lovely rememberance for Sooti. He seemed like a little angel. and he was very pretty. Now he is having fun at the RB, and playing with my Nutmeg. {{hugs}}

carole
02-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Thank you all for the kind words and caring, it means alot to me, yes I am sure my lil man is happily playing with all the other sweet kitties from PT at RB, here's to all the beautiful kitties who had to leave us.:)

BTW no-one on PT got to know my precious Sooti, as he had just died a few weeks previous to me joining, unfortunate as he was so cute, and I had many lovely stories to tell about him.:(

kimlovescats
02-12-2004, 01:23 AM
What a lovely tribute to a very well-loved baby! Sootie... your memory will forever live in our hearts and minds, because your wonderful Mommy loved you so!
;)

catmandu
02-12-2004, 11:06 AM
I do remember when sootie passed on , and it is ahrd to beleivetaht a year has gone by. Time just seems to fly now , and goes so fast. Sootie was a good Cat , and I hear that Sootie and my Jellicle Mr. Scrappy are friends and are living it up on the Rainbow Bridge , just waiting for us to come , and play , in our own time , of course!

carole
02-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Aww thats comforting news Gary, to hear our kitties are living it up on the other side, yes well Sooti knows its going to be a long wait until I join him (hopefully) but unlike his mama he is a patient wee kitty. lol.
Thanks Kim for the your message too, I really appreciate everyone's caring words and thoughts., so does my wee man Sooti.!!! I just know in my heart he knows I am thinking of him and missing him terribly.:)