PDA

View Full Version : Aristocratic Adalgisa!

Barbara
02-10-2004, 04:42 AM
Little Adalgisa,
one can see immediately how much purrsonality you have! This may come from the very dangerous start you had in your life.

We are so happy you survived and created intense bonds with your human:) :) :)

You have magic eyes in golden and sky blue and the cutest pawsies. We wish you lots of play and cuddling and some extra treats today:)

Bari_d
02-10-2004, 08:15 AM
As our friend, Barbara, said above, we too are very glad you survived your rough start and are now so close to your mommy. She obviously loves you too. Catgratulations on being today's computer literate Cat of the Day, little programmer pusscat!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
02-10-2004, 08:55 AM
You are a little lovebug , and great for those who have allegies . all the Best to Adalgisa COTD , from the Found Cats Hotel!

Logan
02-10-2004, 08:55 AM
You are definitely a deserving recipient of the Cat of the Day honors, Adalgisa!!! :) What a smart, wonderful kitty you are!!!!! :) And might I add that you are simply gorgeous too??? :)

Congratulations, precious, computer savvy, girl, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Pandora_Rose Persian Passion!
02-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Oh, Adalgisa!! You certainly are a little love-baby!! And to survive such a turbulent beginning to this life! How lucky you are that both you and your Fur-Mum found each other--she nursed you back to health and you can now give her all of the love and snuggles under the jumper:D that the two of you can stand! I cantell how much the two of you truly love each other. And might I add what an exquisite, regal, yet oh~so~sweet face you have!! Your dear paws seem so gentle, as is your kind heart.
Well, enjoy your special day, sweetheart, as a most deserving Cat~of~the~Day!!!:) :) :) May you enjoy many treats, snuggles, and interesting explorations today!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Adalgisa
Aw... How sweet you are!!!
I love your eyes and ears and pinkness! I'd love to give you a cuddle. Maybe your mommy will give you one for me? I'm so glad you survived your early rough start and have a wonderful mommy to help and love you! It was such a joy to see your sweet picture today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
02-10-2004, 01:40 PM
You're one beauty of a girl, dear Adalqisa...Ooooo, I want to plant kisses all over those dainty raspberry toes and soft, pink ears and belly!:) You had some major obstacles to overcome during those first few perilous weeks. But with the help of your devoted and loving Mommy, thankfully you pulled through! What a brave, little fighter!:) And boy, am I impressed with your 'puter talents, Adalqisa!!! I could use a consultation if you're available!;) I know, your Mommy would be lost without her furry assistant!:) Congratulations to you exquisite Adalqisa, our most deserving Cat of the Day!!! I hope you and your Mommy have a very happy day celebrating your well earned day of recognition! Love and purrrs to you precious Adalqisa from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

felinefriend
02-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Awww, Adalgisa, like everyone else today, I just wanna cuddle you too and kiss that pink tum-tum and those little sweet pawsies of yours!! You are a such a fighter to make it through that rough start!!

I'm so happy you and your family are blessed with each other. I adore your bright duo-toned eyes and soft ears!! I bet it's warm on top of Mama's computer!! I hope you're reading all the responses we're sending you today and can see just how much you are LOVED!!! So nice to meet you!! :cool: ;) :D

rg_girlca
02-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Wow Adalqisa, you are so beautiful. What a devoted mommy you have to nurse you back to health. No wonder the bond between you two is so strong.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Randi
02-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Adalgisa!

What a gorgeous girl you are, and computer literate too. ;) I’m glad you survived your rough start and has a loving family to live with. :) May you have many happy years to come - and today, I hope you’ll get extra treats and cuddles. :D

My Peanuts
02-10-2004, 02:23 PM
I don't think I have ever posted on the cat side of this forum, largely due to the fact that I don't have any cats and I'm allergic to them. However, Adalgisa is so cute I just had to! Adalgisa is the most unique cat I have ever seen! Congrats on being the cat of the day. :)

kittenwhiskerz
02-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Adalgisa you are Breathtakingly Beautiful!!! Not only that, but so strong to have survived such a difficult beginning. And SO smart too ....... to be able to help your mommy there on the computer?!! Wow. I am so impressed with your combination of strength, intelligence and incredible beauty! Like all the others here, I wish I could pick you up and give you a big kiss. :)
Congratulations sweet baby for being Cat of the Day!!

sandee
02-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Today's Cat of the day, an odd-eyed Devon Rex is ADORABLE! I'm partial to Rex, but this little cutie is truly sweet! :)

My Pookie says hi!

http://www.thewho.info/wfc/images/Pook14.jpg

Sandee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Oriental Shorthairs
1 Seal Point
1 Cornish Rex

kittenwhiskerz
02-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Awwwwwwwe Hi Pookie!!!!!!! You are beautiful sweetie! :)

Kisses........
Kittenwhiskerz/ aka Darrolanne

Jax
02-10-2004, 06:43 PM
What a beautiful odd-eyed girl! She is so pretty and very very cuddly -looking!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)