PDA

View Full Version : My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance

slleipnir
02-09-2004, 08:50 PM
Anyone watch this? I started watching it tonight for the first time 10 mins in..so I was kinda lost. I assume the guy is in on it, and the girl thinks hes not? And if she does it till shes married she gets 1 mill?? Ok, so they don't know right..and tonight they pull their shirts up and do this 'moose' thing..and you can see their wires...no one seemed to notices so I'm just kinda curious about that..

aly
02-09-2004, 08:55 PM
They all know its a reality show, so thats why its okay that they see the wires. But the girl and her family don't know quite what the reality show REALLY is. The guy and his "family" are all actors and acting obnoxious to try to sabotage the whole thing.

Its a good show - I haven't missed an episode yet. Of course I'm addicted to all reality shows though.

slleipnir
02-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Yeah, it was funny lol. That makes a lot more sense now. I never heard anything about it before

slick
02-09-2004, 09:38 PM
I've never missed. To me it's the funniest show I've ever seen. Like I said before in another thread, that guy is a combo of all my Ex's rolled into one. :D :D