PDA

View Full Version : Meet Kura

LauralG
02-08-2004, 09:40 PM
:) Hi I guess you can say I'm a new mom to this pretty parrot meet my boyfriends pet her name is Kura she is really smart and very pretty and sometimes curious. :)

Thankyou for the Sig Willie it's really pretty I love and my navigator:)

popcornbird
02-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Ohhhhhhhh a macaw!!! I LOVE HER!!! Tell us more about her. I'd love to see more pics!! What a beautiful bird! :D

LauralG
02-08-2004, 11:00 PM
:) Your welcome and I will try to get more pics of her next time I go visit her. She loves to dance to music and she evens loves to go visiting with her dad. lol She is very sweet she has to come say hi to me every time I'm over and sneaks into the tv room and watches tv with us thats when she gets very curious. I'm glade you liked her. Thankyou more pics very soon.:)

Thankyou Willie for my sig I love it's very pretty and my navagartor thankyou:)

CathyBogart
02-09-2004, 02:29 AM
A Blue and Gold! She's Spectacular!! Tell us about her!!

Dogz
02-09-2004, 07:47 AM
What a pretty bird! That is a gorgeous picture.:) Please tell us more about her!

ramanth
02-09-2004, 08:25 AM
Kura is a stunning! :)

LauralG
02-09-2004, 09:44 AM
:) Hi and thankyou everyone for liking Kura she is a sweetie like I said I'm going to try and get more pics of her on my next visit and I will tell her daddy (my boyfriend) What a warm welcome she got here at pet talk he will be happy to hear.:) Yes I will tell you more about her. She is a very good climber if we go upstaris to the loft to listen to music she isn't far behind lol. She will climb up to the loft and sit on the railing and dance. Kura is very smart she even loves to watch TV and she even barks like a dog and meows like a cat lol. She loves to sit up on her daddies shoulders and watch TV with us. Thanks again for welcoming her.:)

Thankyou Wilie for my pretty Signature and my navagator to I love it thankyou for all the computer help:)

CountryWolf07
02-09-2004, 10:04 AM
What a pretty bird! :)

K9soul
02-09-2004, 10:24 AM
She's beautiful!! :eek:

LauralG
02-09-2004, 11:18 AM
:) Thankyou everyone I'm hoping for a new pic of Kura very soon with in the week and a new one of my cat Dusty. Thankyou again for welcoming Kura to pet talk.:) Her daddy will be very pleased.

Thankyou Willie for my sginature and my navagator it is so pretty I love it and thankyou for the computer help.:)

EssTer
02-09-2004, 11:27 AM
OMG!!!!!!! SO beautiful birdie :eek: :D

ChrisH
02-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Oh, my, Kura is so beautiful!! :) :)

tatsxxx11
02-09-2004, 02:42 PM
What a beautiful and talented bird you are Kura! Wow, your colors are breathtaking!:eek: Can't wait to see more of pretty, dancing, meowing, Kura! Welcome to Pet Talk, Kura and LaurelG!:)

trayi52
02-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Laura, Kura is a very beautiful bird! You are going to have to take more pictures.

She sounds so sweet and smart. Sounds like dad has her spoiled.;)

Willie

LauralG
02-09-2004, 03:53 PM
:) Hi Willie Thankyou very much everyone. Her dad loves her alot and he will be very pleased about the nice welcome for Kura I will tell him. I will get anouther new Pic of her by the end of the week when I go visit her and her dad he will be very pleased. I was hoping I could add her to my navagator but not sure how to do it. :)

Thankyou Willie for the sig and nagvator and computer I love it all. :)