PDA

View Full Version : I'm watching America's Top Dog on A&E

K9soul
02-08-2004, 07:26 PM
OMG it's soooo incredibly precious, those dogs are just to die for! They are also doing stories here and there about dogs like a hero dog from Iraq that saved lives during the fighting there and presented him with an award.

There are 10 dogs competing and doing different challenges like mazes and staying in place with rabbits running around near them etc.

So cute! I won't say too much about it since it's not on yet for some people. :D

clara4457
02-08-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm watching also - I love the mutt parade.

K9soul
02-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Just finished the show. It was a really cute show. Enjoyed watching it a lot. I'd love to give all the pups on there a kiss and hug :)

Oh, one of my favorites, the golden retriever named Servo, his nickname was "The Toyminator" because he was so crazy about his toys. I was just grinning from ear to ear and nudging Tommy, who is just the same way!

Moose
02-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Aww, it was so cute!!

If you haven't watched it all yet, don't read my post any further...:p;)
...I just wish that Husky/Lab mix had won :(

micki76
02-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Yay! That was great! My favorite doggie won! It was so much fun to watch.

We flipped back and forth between this and the agility. :D

slick
02-08-2004, 10:07 PM
I was just thinking of starting a thread. I just watched it and absolutely fell head over heels in love with Winston. It's actually a repeat so I know he does not win but he won my heart.:) :)

DogLover9501
02-09-2004, 01:16 AM
I watched it also, a few times lol, its on over and over :D

I also fell in love with Winston, what a BIG sweety!

Also did anyone else notice that the boxer ate the food before the time was up and nobody seen him LOL :o If that was Jasper he would eat his plus everyone elses :eek:

What a great show, my favorite parts were the dog recycling and putting money in the piggy bank :o and the wind, fire and rain! I often wonder if Jasper would walk threw wind fire and rain to get to me lol actually there would be a better chance of him walking threw wind, fire and rain for food :rolleyes: