PDA

View Full Version : Grammy Talk..

Kfamr
02-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Anyone watching? My mom just turned it on.

WTF Gwen... "Oh yeah... all of our fans!"

Dobiegirl24
02-08-2004, 07:34 PM
just saw the white stripes perform. my favorite band ever. they did death letter. that was one of their best performances ever. i'm still in awe

Kfamr
02-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Yay for Outkast!

Although their newest album STUNK -- they were my favorite out of those nominated.

The White Stripes are pretty good. ;)

Kfamr
02-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Am I the only one who can't help but to crack up at Justin?

slick
02-08-2004, 07:53 PM
Yup, I'm watching it but for me it doesn't start for another 2 hrs.

GoldenRetrLuver
02-08-2004, 08:00 PM
I don't think it started here for us yet. :p

Denyce
02-08-2004, 08:10 PM
First time I really payed any attention to the White Stripes. I rather liked it. And I only payed attention because he played Georgia in Cold Mountain.

Personally I was disgusted by Timberlake. Not only that he won over Zevon, Harrison and MacDonald but then he tried again that ultra lame excuse for an apology about the Super Bowl Halftime show....Puleeeze!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Denyce

Miss Meow
02-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Dobiegirl24
just saw the white stripes perform. my favorite band ever. they did death letter. that was one of their best performances ever. i'm still in awe

I just saw that while at the gym - fantastic! Great guitar work :D

GoldenRetrLuver
02-08-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm watching it now.
A family friend's cousin is actually Michael MacDonald who is presenting an award, and nominated for two of them. :)

lovemyshiba
02-08-2004, 10:40 PM
I just finished watching it!!
I was not disappointed at all in the winners!!
Outkast, Justin Timberlake, No Doubt, Warren Zevon, Beyonce--so much great music!!!!

I loved the Beatles Tribute--it was especially nice when Mrs. George Harrison was on, and Yoko too.

Great show!!

Did you all see the little boy (I'm assuming it was Andre's child) who came up onstage with Outkast at the end?? Adorable!!

Kfamr
02-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba

Did you all see the little boy (I'm assuming it was Andre's child) who came up onstage with Outkast at the end?? Adorable!!

Yes! He was adorable -- I loved his outfit.

It was actually rather boring. I listened more than I watched. :p

I liked Beyonce's performance of Dangerously In Love... It's my favorite song off that CD.