PDA

View Full Version : I propose May 1 or 2 for the Findlay Birfday Bash II

mugsy
02-08-2004, 07:47 AM
Oh geez that sounds like WWF! lol

Since Robin's birthday is the 29th and Mike's is the 30th of April and Phred doesn't want it to be cold, :p ;) , how about May 1 (Saturday) or 2 (Sunday)?

Cincysmom
02-08-2004, 08:07 AM
MAY? WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MAY?!?

As of right now, those dates work for me. I know Ralph wno't be ablet o make it, but prettymuch any time before Middleof May that is the case.

One thought...last year we did a gathering on Memorial day weekend. Three days weekends are often nice to allow people a little further away come in. If we wait until May 1/2, will our regulars, who still have a longer drive, want to come again the end of the month?

(Of Course my next thought was, lets make it the weekend before birthdays..but that is my BIL's wedding and I can't make it then, so I'll shut mymouth!)

mugsy
02-08-2004, 09:53 AM
That would work too. I would just like to be able to have a birthday party for those 2. The week before would probably be a better idea. You're so smart!!

anna_66
02-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Needless to say we're up for anytime:) Just let us know the date!

Cincysmom
02-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
That would work too. I would just like to be able to have a birthday party for those 2. The week before would probably be a better idea. You're so smart!!

Smart, except for the part that if it is the 24/25 I won't be ablet o come. But really, whatever works for the majority is fine.

Cinder & Smoke
02-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

Here's a Saturday & Sunday Calendar
with Holidays noted:

SAT & SUN

MARCH 2004
.6 & .7
13 & 14
20 & 21
27 & 28

APRIL 2004
.3 & .4 - Palm Sunday is 4th
10 & 11 - Good Friday is 9th; EASTER SUNDAY is 11th
17 & 18
24 & 25

MAY 2004
.1 & .2
.8 & .9 - MOTHERS DAY on the 9th
15 & 16
22 & 23
29 & 30 + 31 is MEMORIAL DAY Monday (Holiday)

JUNE 2004
.5 & .6
12 & 13
19 & 20 - FATHERS DAY is on the 20th
26 & 27

JULY 2004
.3 & .4 ?? Friday the 2nd or Monday the 5th = Holiday ???
10 & 11
17 & 18
24 & 25
31 & .1

** The THREE Day Holidays of Memorial Day and 4th of July
would be Good Weekends to have a Gathurin -
give the more "Distant" Pet Talkers an extra day to drive!

Cinder & Smoke
02-08-2004, 06:35 PM
We lost track of Who Could & Who Couldn't on the other thread...

What about SUNDAY, APRIL 18 ??

Other than possibly being :( *rainy*...
It's far enough away from Momorial Day weekend to do BOTH weekends.

Doing a Gathurin on the First and Last weekends of May might be
a bit close together for some folks.

mugsy
02-08-2004, 06:59 PM
So Phred, would you like to not do a birthday bash or do the birthday bash on the 18th? Mugsy is claiming blondeness. lol NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY EITHER!!! hehehe

Cataholic
02-08-2004, 07:25 PM
I am up for whenever the majority of the people can make it! I do hate to wait until the end of May, though..seems so long off, doesn't it?

Cinder & Smoke
02-08-2004, 07:32 PM
"NOT" do a Birfday *BASH*??

:eek: Perish da thought!!

Only suggested April 18 to accomodate Hostess Amy ;) ;
and spread the dates a bit if we are also considering
a Gathurin on Memorial Day Weekend.

Some Folks might think an event on both the First and Last Sundays
in MAY are a bit close together.

And...
*I* think a *Bash* held within a month or so of the "Real Thing"
is "close enough" :p

Plus ~ the Birfday Purson(s) get TWO *BASHES* stedda just WUN! :D

mugsy
02-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Okie dokey! Whose bringing the cake? lol I assume our assignment is brats.....lol

moosmom
02-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Well, MY birthday is Friday, the 13th and you don't see anyone planning a gathering to celebrate!! :rolls: What's a girl gotta do to get a birthday party anyways????? Geez!!! :rolleyes:

Oh Phred, you are SUCH a weenie!!! Too cold?? How bout them long gotchees you firemen wear to fires??? And DON'T forget the chocochippee cookies!! :p

Just lemme know the date. Me and Carl the Cone will be there. (He' says not to forget his beloved Camille!) Unfortunately it might be a little too cold for the Mooman.

We need to start a menu request again. And YES, Mike IS expected to bring the brats. No brats, no entry. Got it???

Cincy'sMom
02-09-2004, 09:29 PM

Only suggested April 18 to accomodate Hostess Amy ;) ;
and spread the dates a bit if we are also considering
a Gathurin on Memorial Day Weekend.

Youguys don't have to make special plansforme...do what eer the majority wants. If we miss one, we'll catch ya'll at the next one!

Donna...we did have a gathering for my (Jan.30) and my mom's (Feb 3) either. Guess we just have to learn from Molly and speak up if we want a party!!!

BIG BAD DOG
02-09-2004, 10:59 PM
sound good to me and if brats are required does my chili need to also make an appearance (will it be hot or somebody get me a gallon of water before my soul is lost to this heat:rolleyes: :D :D )

mugsy
02-10-2004, 06:44 AM
Well then, maybe the 18th is good and we can get Donna a week late and Robin and Mike 2 weeks early.

Just a forewarning....Mike made chili last weekend and I brought some to school for one of my kids to taste (he LOVES hot food) and he drank 3 glasses of water and only at half of it! :eek: :eek:

Obviously, Mike's weenie wife doesn't eat it.;)

moosmom
02-10-2004, 10:35 AM
I'll make the chili! I love doing it. I'll also bring French bread to go along with it. I won't make it hot, but will bring hot sauce in case anyone wants to spice it up a bit.

My calendar is marked!!

And yes, I want a party!!! Complete with hats and noise makers. So there...I've spoken. :rolleyes:

Cinder & Smoke
02-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
I'll make the chili! I love doing it.
I'll also bring French bread to go along with it.

My calendar is marked!!

And yes, I want a party!!!
Complete with hats and noise makers.

Originally posted by BIG BAD DOG

... does my chili need to also make an appearance??
(will it be hot...)??
BBDawg ~
You askin bout da Weathur or da Chillie?
Weather?? This is OHIO - "hot" and APRIL aren't often
used in the same sentence!

Well then, maybe the 18th is good ...
... Mike made chili last weekend ...
--------------------------------------------------

Glad we gotz ebberthin "settled"... :p

Here's a *suggestion*...

Let's try to gather everyone HERE on this thread
to verify most of the
"Regulars" at Findlay can make it...
THEN - once we finalize the First & Second meetin dates...
Dad can start a New Thread - with the EXACT Date -
and we can do the fine details, maps, directions, an etc.

Are we now shooting for -
SUNDAY, APRIL 18 at the FINDLAY (OHIO) Bark Park
for our 2004 Kick-Off Gathurin & Winter/Spring BIRFDAY Cellibration
and Kone Fambly RE-Unyin... ??

MENUE Items:
1) Dad duz Chokka-Chippie Kookiez
2) BratMan Mike duz hiz FAMUS *Beer*Bratz!! :D
. . (Tendur Tummies mite wanna *pass* onna FIUR-Ball Chillie!
3) Moo'sMom an BBDawg doin :cool: CHILLIE

4) We NEED a Pastry Chef fur da B-Day KAKE!
. . Unless ya wanna stick Kandilz on Chokka-Chip cookiez. :p

Now...
We otta do sum *thinkin* bout the SECOND Gathurin -
so Folks gotta *CHOICE* iffin they can't come to all this year's
Findlay Gathurinz...

Whut About the SUNDAY of Memorial Day Weekend???
MAY 30th ??
Give the Long-Haul Folks the Saturday and Monday for drivin;
and Sunday for PARTEEin at the Dawg Park.

And iffin we want to do LOooong Range plannin -
What are the feelings about 4th of July weekend??
Last year we did NOT meet on that weekend -
don't zaktly membur WHY we dint...??

And someone needs to find out HOW the 4th will be arranged -
THREE-day bash - or possibly a Four-day Holiday...
Question is - Is Friday (July 2) or Monday (July 5) the Day-OFF Day???

Some Folks mite have "Family Plans" over the 4th and not be able
to squeeze in :( a Bark Park event...

So Y'all SPEAK UP!!

zippy-kat
02-10-2004, 01:17 PM
This is OHIO - "hot" and APRIL aren't often
used in the same sentence!

Then come to NM and have it!:cool:
(bring sunscreen!)

Cincy'sMom
02-10-2004, 03:37 PM
4) We NEED a Pastry Chef fur da B-Day KAKE!
. . Unless ya wanna stick Kandilz on Chokka-Chip cookiez. :p

Whut About the SUNDAY of Memorial Day Weekend???
MAY 30th ??
Give the Long-Haul Folks the Saturday and Monday for drivin;
and Sunday for PARTEEin at the Dawg Park.

And iffin we want to do LOooong Range plannin -
What are the feelings about 4th of July weekend??
Last year we did NOT meet on that weekend -
don't zaktly membur WHY we dint...??

I can bring the cake.

The 30th sounds good to me

Last year I think we did the weekend after the 4th cause we thought maybe the park wouldbe too crowded on a holiday weekend. I don't know if that is true of not.

anna_66
02-10-2004, 05:52 PM
The date sounds good to me (but still too far away for the girls:p).
Don't rightly know what I want to bring to eat, but I'll think of something yummy!

Cinder & Smoke
02-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom

"I can bring the cake."

The 30th sounds good to me

Last year I think we did the weekend after the 4th cause we thought maybe the park would be too
crowded on a holiday weekend.
I don't know if that is true of not.

Uhhhhh...

Zaktly WHEN are ya "bringin da Cake"?? :confused:

We're talkin about THREE Gathurins so far...

#1 on SUNDAY - April 18

#2 on Memorial Day SUNDAY - May 30

#3 on 4th of July SUNDAY - July 4

And we can prolly find SUMbuddie who needs to Cellebrate a Birfday
for each event! :)

So - AMY - you "game" for All THREE??

As for the Park being "crowded"...
What do You and 4/5/? DawgMom think?
IS there likely to be a Big Crowd problem?

If we RESERVE Pavilion #7 - we shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Zippy ~
"bring sunscreen"
:p Show Off!

:D

Amber
02-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Okay everyone. I might be able to come down to findley, but miss little katie might not be able to make it. poor girl is terrified of car rides. But as long I could be there. So when is the date time?

mugsy
02-10-2004, 07:43 PM

We're talkin about THREE Gathurins so far...

#1 on SUNDAY - April 18

#2 on Memorial Day SUNDAY - May 30

#3 on 4th of July SUNDAY - July 4

Ok....those 3 dates work for me....I'm sure they'll be fine with BBB too....(but you still have to ask him! lol)

So....we are at 3 birthdays to celebrate on the 18th.....is that right? Anybody else?

Cincy'sMom
02-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Uhhhhh...

Zaktly WHEN are ya "bringin da Cake"?? :confused:

:D

I meant for the 18th...but if you want for all three, we can see what happens :)

Phred, would you mind sending a PM to some of the regulars who haven't responded and ask them about the dates? I don't tink everyone is used tolooking in this thread, and I would do it, but our computer is till running so lsow, it would take me all evening!!

Once a realitively final decision is made I will call and reserves the date(s).

Cinder & Smoke
02-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom

:confused: {Zaktly WHEN are ya "bringin da Cake"??}

I meant for the 18th...
but if you want for all three, we can see what happens :)

Phred... a PM to some of the regulars
who haven't responded and ask them
about the dates?
I don't tink everyone is used to looking in this thread...

:) We gotz a Pastry Chef!! :D

And Yupperz!
We'll get Dad rite on da PM Detail! ;)

But HEY ~
Any of you Findlay Regularz who are *watchin* but
not *talkin* - Jump rite IN Here and speak up!
We don't want to leave :( EnnieBuddie out!! :)

RobiLee
02-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Hi All!

I know I will be able to make the April 18th one. I'm not for sure about the holiday weekend ones. I'll just have to wait and see. I work in retail so its a pretty busy time on those weekends and not so easy to request a day off. Don't worry about that though. Just plan them when the most people can come and I will try to make it to all of them. I love them and Katie and I can't wait to see you all!! :D

Robin :)

clara4457
02-12-2004, 10:05 PM
I can't really make any guarentees due to my work schedule, but I think I can make it on April 18th and possibly the July gathering. I can't make the Memorial Day one - I will be dog sitting my sister's two - Tara and Hutch. Hutch and Leo would probably enjoy it, but the girls both get car sick :(

I don't know what I will bring, but since I will be traveling the day before, it will not be anything hot. Maybe a salad or something like that?

4 Dog Mother
02-12-2004, 10:28 PM
As far as I know I will be around for any and all dates mentioned. On the April 18th date, I will bring my cheesy potatoes and on the warmer dates my potato salad. As far as how busy the park is on the 4th of July, I am afraid I can't remember. But I think most main "Findlay" holiday activities are at the park in town. And I think most "regular dogpark people tend to do other things on holiday weekends and the dogs get the weeknights. (It's hell getting old - you can't remember anything!)

shais_mom
02-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Don't worry about "its hell getting old" Diana. I can't remember this topic is here for nuthing! ;)
I **should** be able to make it. I have to work the weekend before (Easter) so nothing planned as of yet except ~~going to the doggie park!!! So count Keegie and I in!!!
Not too sure what I will bring. Maybe taco dip or if its cold hot artichoke dip?
And something else?

All Creatures Great And Small
02-13-2004, 07:17 AM
I don't think we can make the April 18th one, and I have to work the 4th of July weekend, but the Memorial Day weekend sounds great! (Darn, and my birthday is July 9th - I could have gotten some cake out of that last gathering! ;) )

Cataholic
02-13-2004, 09:30 AM
I can make any/all of them..I have no social life, AND Binx loves the car.

I thought we did do the fourth last year, and that it wasn't too crowded...but, I might be mistaken. BUT, let's reserve it soon. We have to have that close pavillon, we just have to!

Yeah, ACGAS will make another Ohio fest! Will your daughter and kitty be in attendance?

ramanth
02-13-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Needless to say we're up for anytime:) Just let us know the date!

Ditto. :)

lizbud
02-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Smokey and I would love to come this year.:D He loves car
rides. I'm not that great a cook so would probably bring a
dessert of some kind. (Cake,pie, cookies,etc)

I'd like to see what April weather is like & decide for sure
closer to the 18th. It sounds like fun.:)

pitc9
02-13-2004, 12:55 PM
I don't think I'll be comming this year, after finding out last fall that Buddy is an over protective widdle pupper:o being around so many other pups, I can't bring him:(

Sierra was such a good girl she had soooo much fun!! I know she'd love to come, but I can't leave Buddy home alone.:(

He's my baby boy... and I just can't bring myself to do that to him!
He's been through so much in his short life already, I wouldn't want to stress him out anymore!

So I think I'll just have to enjoy all the pictures you guys post when you come back!!:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-13-2004, 01:18 PM
I got the note from Phred, so even though I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it this year, I'm putting my vote in for Memorial Day weekend. If we make it at all, that would be the only time we'd be able to be there. And Sunday is the best for us because then we can drive there on Saturday, spend all day Sunday at the park then head home Sunday. I think it's something like a 6 or 7 hour drive for us, but we'd bring the motorhome again so it would be a mini vacation.

I'm still working on getting Terry to say we'll be there. Haven't got any definite yeses yet, but no definite no's either, so I'm hoping we'll see you all then! :D

moosmom
02-13-2004, 08:45 PM
I have no life, so anytime is good for me. PROVIDING you give me at least a couple weeks notice so I can request the day off from BB&B.

mugsy
02-13-2004, 10:03 PM
I have invited my new friend Nadra who lives in Indy. We met her on the second to the last run (as well as the last one) we made. She volunteers at the Indianapolis Animal Control and takes dogs to Pets Mart to get them adopted out. She is driving for me tonight on that transport I did and she drove from Indy to Davenport, IA (almost 6 hours) tonight so that 4 dogs didn't have to die. She's a pretty amazing woman! She said she would mark it on her calendar, so it sounds like she's planning on coming.

shais_mom
02-13-2004, 11:26 PM
I can probably make any of them. If I have to work I can trade weekends. Not sure about the 4th tho. If I have to work I won't be able to trade it.
And Last year Jo it wasn't busy b/c we went on July 12 I think. The week AFTER the 4th
:p

zippy-kat
02-14-2004, 12:50 PM
*IF* I am able to make it (and that's a big IF as right now tickets are running close to $500), I would leave May 14th (Fri) and stay until the 17th (Mon). It's possible I could make it in August but have no clue what dates (summer class schedule hasn't been released).

Please do NOT rearrange your schedules to include me!!!
If I make it, I make it. If not, there's always next year. :)

Cinder & Smoke
02-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
*IF* I am able to make it... (

I would leave May 14th (Fri) and stay until the 17th (Mon).

It's possible I could make it in August...

Maybee da plane will bust -
an not be able to take ya home till da 31st! :p ;)

Hey - Iffin you CAN make it up North -
we'll toss an EXTREE Gathurin fur ya! :D

Keep us POSTED!

clara4457
02-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Are we set for April 18th? I just got my travel schedule and I will be home that weekend - so I will definitely be there.
:)

Lovemyshiba - will you be able to make it - because I would love to meet you and Kito and Jada - as well as every one else. :D

mugsy
02-18-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by clara4457
Are we set for April 18th? I just got my travel schedule and I will be home that weekend - so I will definitely be there.
:)

Lovemyshiba - will you be able to make it - because I would love to meet you and Kito and Jada - as well as every one else. :D

We will be now if you're going to be home and able to come!! I think just about everyone has it marked on their calendars. I even have a new person to bring who lives in Indianapolis and has 4 rescue dogs of her own. She said she will bring 1 possibly 2 with her. She has a small car, so that would probably make a difference. All of her babies are beautiful too. I'm getting excited.

Blustang24
02-29-2004, 06:34 PM
Well, I was going to take some time off in the end of March to go to Michigan for a week, but have to cancel it. I have the 31st off for Holiday from work so I would be able to drive back to good ol' sunny FL then. I'll use Fri, Sat, & Sun as regular days off and Tuesday as well. (maybe I'll just head back tuesday.) :) I will put in for the time off Tuesday and see what I can do. KayAnn is off of school by then so I will see if she wants to go maybe. :) (what am I kidding myself.."maybe" :rolleyes: ....she'd strangle me if I didn't bring her lol) I'll update you guys ASAP, but I'm sure I'll get the time off anyways, my supervisor is really cool about vacation time.

I'd be nice to meet all of you for once...lol. And all your dogs!
I'll probably only be bringing Honey. And I'd imagine KayAnn would only bring Nala, but I'll leave that up to her.

Just let me know what I can bring too. :)

Cincy'sMom
02-29-2004, 08:49 PM
That's be great if you and Kay could make it Lauren!! We'd miss your black babiesand Simba, but we'd take whatever we can get :)

Blustang24
02-29-2004, 08:58 PM
I'd really love to bring them, and I know they would have a ball, but it's the one person (me) trying to control all 3! plus the lack of room! maybe with a bigger vehicle next time and another person I could bring all! :) Either that or I can just bring the other two and leave honey at home next time...that way they can all get a turn. (although it might be hard to get jessie and cleatus away from my mom lol--I have to practically steal honey away from her :) )

Cincy'sMom
02-29-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Blustang24
but it's the one person (me) trying to control all 3! plus the lack of room!

I totally understand!! I thought about this year when we come to Florida driving down separate and brining the dogs. Then I realized since Ralph is still dancing,he would have to fly, and Iwould have to bring all the dogs alone. I'mnot sure I would want my first solo drive of that distance to be with 3 dogs...so I guess I'll fly too!

clara4457
02-29-2004, 09:50 PM
We will be now if you're going to be home and able to come!! I think just about everyone has it marked on their calendars. I even have a new person to bring who lives in Indianapolis and has 4 rescue dogs of her own. She said she will bring 1 possibly 2 with her. She has a small car, so that would probably make a difference. All of her babies are beautiful too. I'm getting excited.

Me too!! Can't wait to meet everyone, and Leo is going to have a great time. I am planning on driving in on Saturday night and going home on Monday morning - that way I will have plenty of energy on Sunday! Those frequent hotel points will come in handy. :D

Kfamr
03-01-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm up for Memorial Weekend if my parents say it's okay!

I think i'd bring Simba & Nala. Simba did so good up there last time. We could fold up the cage and stick it somewhere to bring along, if possible. We may not even need it.

I really hope this could work out.... I love Findlay! (and PTers too, of course!)

Hopefully by then i'll get a new memory card, since it's busted. I'm using the one that came with the camera now, and it only holds like 200 or so pictures.

Blustang24
03-01-2004, 06:24 PM
I don't think your parents would have a prob with it. It's just you getting your 1/2 of the money! :)

Kfamr
03-02-2004, 07:52 PM
My dad said he has no problems with it as long as we BOTH follow through on it.
He said he'd find a way I could earn money for the trip. :)

Is memorial weekend a for-sure meeting? ANNA -- If you all are coming, you better bring Angus this time! :p :p

I hope this works out, and I hope to see you all! :D

Cinder & Smoke
03-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Is memorial weekend a for-sure meeting?

Kay ~

We've got a few of the other Long-Distance Travelers
who have said SUNDAY - MAY 30 - sounded "good"! :)

I think you can pretty much PLAN on a Gathurin
*happening* on that day!

SEE ya there at Findlay!! :D

/s/ Phred

Amber
03-04-2004, 04:34 PM
Kay, If you go to findley I would Definatly make my parents bring me there! I'd die to meet simba and nala! and every other doggy! :D

Kfamr
03-13-2004, 08:11 PM
So who all is coming to the Memorial Weekend gathering? Pups and Humans?

Cinder & Smoke
03-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Kay ~

It's a lil bit "early" for anyone to be certain ~

but rest assured - SUNDAY, May 30th *WILL* be well attended!

I'll be posting an Invitation Post to the APRIL 18 Findlay Gathering
soon - possibly this week...

And we'll probably do the Memorial Day Sunday -
May 30th - Invite Post just after we get finished with the Reports
of the April 18 event.

YOU can start planning for Sunday, May 30th -
we'll have a CROWD there to meet ya!!
That's a Promise!! :D

/s/ Phred

Amber
03-18-2004, 11:43 AM
I'll have to ask my mom if she is off on that day. I hope! Hopfully we can actually come! :D

but katie will probably not be able to attend :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-15-2004, 10:14 AM
YOU can start planning for Sunday, May 30th -
we'll have a CROWD there to meet ya!!
That's a Promise!! :D

I didn't want to say anything too early - mainly because I didn't want to get my hopes up - but it's looking more and more like we'll be there for the Memorial Day Bash! :cool:

Still can't guarantee anything, but for now it's looking good! :D

Cinder & Smoke
04-15-2004, 11:57 AM
~SUNDAY, MAY 30, 2004
IS a FUR-SURE Gatherin at the
FINDLAY, OHIO, Dawg Park!! :D

The Pavilion is Already Rented!

It'll be a combo- Baby Shower, Birfday Bash,
and All-Around GUD TYME for FurKids & Hoomins!!

We'll make up a New Invitation Thread as soon as we
finish tellin Tails about the April 18th Gathurin.

If you somehow missed it :eek: -
Here's the *link* to THIS Sunday's Gatherin
at Findlay (APRIL 18) >>>

Sign Up for Findlay - SUNDAY, April 18, 2004 (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46034)

Debbie ~

Glad you're "working this out" with the Chief Pilot! :p :D

Kfamr
04-15-2004, 01:19 PM
EVERYONE who's able to, BETTER make it... *or else* :p

I really hope we're able to attend... i'm excited. ;)

Amber
04-15-2004, 03:23 PM
I'll have to ask my parents. They are kinda wary of letting me go though (typical parents) And besides, they are off this weekend.
I probably wont be able to bring my dogs. Since katie is older now, she is hating to be around other strange dogs. And Elvis is to young. But when elvis gets a bit older he can come.

I'll have to ask, and i'll let you all know asap. :D