PDA

View Full Version : AAARRGG Heartless People.

rg_girlca
02-08-2004, 02:10 AM
Read this in the Montreal Gazette.
Some stupid, idiotic person, left NINE - 6 week old black Labrador
puppies, in a cardboard box, by the side of the road. A man, who was going to a store, saw the cardboard box along side of the road and when he looked inside, he saw all these puppies.
Thank God this man came along when he did, cause I don't even want to think what could have happened to these precious pups.
They were found Monday, Feb., 2nd and it was posted in the Gazette on thursday. It made the front page. It showed the box full of puppies and of course they are all adorable. In yesterday's paper, they were saying that they had a lot of calls in regards to the pups and some have even been adopted already.
It still boggles my mind how people could be so heartless.
This is a sad story, but thankfully with a happy ending.

wolf_Q
02-08-2004, 02:20 AM
How sad! :( Not to long ago some idiot (I think he was a BYB) shot two labrador puppies and left them in a field. :(

Hope the pups get adopted!

primabella
02-08-2004, 08:42 AM
I saw this as well. :( How sad. That poor SPCA is over-flowing with dogs. They've even had to board some animals into the office. What a moron...he leaves 6 puppies...to die....in a box. :(

Did you even see the story about the man who's shephard mix had 9 puppies and he didn't knwo what to do with them? Get a clue and spay your dog, you idiot. :mad:

dukedogsmom
02-08-2004, 09:22 AM
I'm so glad a kind person came along and saved them. Heartless people like that don't deserve to live!

rg_girlca
02-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Yes I saw that story Primabella. Makes you wonder about the intelligence of some people.:confused: