PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly effect- Did any one see it?

Aspen and Misty
02-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Did anyone see the movie the Butterfly effect?? That movie was, umm, disturbing. It had a WONDERFUL ending BUT the whole movie was, disturbing, that’s only word I can think of to describe it, especially in the junk yard :(

Well anyway, I just wanted to know what you thought of the movie.

Ashley

wolf_Q
02-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Nope, haven't seen it.

primabella
02-08-2004, 08:46 AM
I saw it on Friday. I was crying in the theatre during that junkyard part...with the dog. And even the part with the baby and the mailbox.

At first I hated the movie but looking back on it I liked the way it kinda messed with your mind and how he had to fix everything and how if he changed something of the past, the future would change. I liked the ending.

I was just happy that the dog and baby were safe at the end. :D Hehe I'm such a baby.

G.P.girl
02-08-2004, 12:07 PM
no! i haven't seen it yet but i want to. i went to see it yesterday with my mom but they weren't playing it anymore:( when does it come out on DVD? i love Ashton Kutcher:D

CathyBogart
02-10-2004, 08:04 PM
I saw it! While it's not normally the type of movie I enjoy, I really did like it a LOT!

guster girl
02-10-2004, 08:11 PM
I really don't like Ashton Kutcher at all, but, I've been wanting to see this film. I'm still waiting to hear more people's opinions on it, though, to see if I can overlook my distaste for Kutcher during the movie. If it's good enough, it shouldn't be a problem. :)