PDA

View Full Version : 2/6 was supposed to be Sylvia's birthday (2 pics)

My Peanuts
02-06-2004, 02:20 PM
As some of you know I bought Sylvia from a pet store. I did this because I was uneducated about shelters and overpopulation. Anyway, on her cage it said that 2/6/03 was the day she was born, which would make today her 1st birthday, but the vet said there was no way she was that old. We bought her on June 17th which would have made her nearly five months old and she was pretty small. The vet said she didn't have the right teeth for a five month old. Anyway, we decided to make her official birthday on March 6th.
So Sylvia is 11 months old today, but she started celebrating early!

http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Jejsdian/c89fc2cd.jpg

And one of Harley, with our daddy. :D

http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Jejsdian/8cedab0d.jpg[

primabella
02-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Aww happy birthday Sylvia!! :D Love the hat, she's so cute!

tatsxxx11
02-06-2004, 04:16 PM
A girl can't start celebrating too early Sylvia!:D Just remember, pace yourself;) OMG! How adorable you look in your birfday hat, Syl! And Harley, what a sweet Daddy's boy YOU are! Such precious pups!:) Happy1st (early) Birthday to you Syliva!

KYS
02-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Happy Birthday Sylvia!!!!!!:D

Pam
02-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Sylvia you might be able to drag all of the celebrating out for a couple of more weeks now! Think of the toys you could accumulate! You go girl! As always you are just precious in your birthday hat, and all of us here in my house want to wish you a very Happy First Birthday, whenever it is!

I bought my first poodle from a pet shop back in 1970. Believe me I had no idea about puppy mills, etc. either. The vet questioned the birthdate on the papers I showed him because of her teeth also. It never mattered to me really, as I know it doesn't to you either. Her name was Peaches and she lived way into her teens and was a wonderful dog!

I hope Sylvia has many, many more Happy Birthdays, and Harley is just so cute! What a sweet look on his face! :)