PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Bob the Cat

Barbara
02-06-2004, 02:45 AM
Hi Bob,
we just hear there are 3 kids in your family, 2 with skin and one with beautiful orange fur.

You look so cute and mischievous -it must be fun to play with you and to pet you. Good for you to have fun with everybody:D

And you enjoy your places to retire too: playing hide and seek is also a favorite baby cat game.

I am sure this day will be filled with special treats, special games and extra cuddles and we would love to give you some:D

catlover4ever
02-06-2004, 06:46 AM
Bob, Congratulations on being a very special COTD!!:) Seeing your handsome face this morning was like waking up to sunshine.:cool:

catmandu
02-06-2004, 08:25 AM
Bob is quite a good looking Cat , and you are right about him being clumbsy now. That will pass as he matures , as some of my Cats were awkward as kittens. JJJ3 had two left paws at that age , and was knocking things over all the time.Bob will get better as he gets his paws under him , and will be as lithe as he can be. Bold Bob COTD.

Bari_d
02-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Just look at that purrecious, bright-eyed face peering at us this morning! You are just super CUTE! We hope your day is a very happy one with much attention - catgratulations, sweet Bob, you're a great choice for today's Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

tatsxxx11
02-06-2004, 09:53 AM
Awww, Bob!:) Just look at that sweet, beautiful, marmalade face!:) What a loving addition you were to your family, sweetheart; the perfect give of love to your young Mommy:) I can just see the smiles and hear the laughter when bold Bob struts into the room!:D And Bob, that fishing pole thingy is the toy of choice in this house, too! Congratulations to you dear Bob, our precious Cat of the Day! I hope you and your proud family enjoy your well earned day of honor! Love and purrrs to you Bob from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

Jax
02-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Look at cute little Bobby cat! Orange kitties are usually so sweet and friendly - and we can tell from your great picture that you definitely are a nice man. Congrats Handsome Bobby Boy, Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Bob
How adorable you are! Are you resting and day dreaming of new adventures? Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

kathy
02-06-2004, 01:23 PM
There's just something special about those orange tabbies. i have 3 of them and they're so sweet, so sturdy and just so simply cute. The are the anti-fru-fru cat.

Enjoy your little guy, he's adorable!!!!!

Hoozdat
02-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Isnt Bob adorable!!! I just want to give him a great big kiss!!! :D

Dan Holder
02-06-2004, 05:32 PM
Now there's a kitty that's got it made. And from the contented look on that little face, he knows it. Congratulations.

catnapper
02-06-2004, 06:32 PM
What a sweet little boy you are! May you grow up to be a strong, handsome and big orangie boy!

sasha the cat
02-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Wow, are you one cute kitten! Your children persons are so lucky to have such a darling kitten in their lives and your purrents seem to love you so much.

Mew, have a wonderful life growing up with the children...you are very special.

karlyb
02-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Hey Bob, did anyone tell you that you're just the cutest little guy? That look on your face spells "mischief." You are lucky to have two little humans who will grow up with you. There is something very special about a child's first pet and the memories you make together. I hope you have a long and happy life with your family, Bob, the wonderful COTD!