PDA

View Full Version : Cubby isn't acting normal, but he is fine!

cubby31682
02-05-2004, 05:53 PM
I have been dog sitting for my mother in law all this week. Hubby and I stayed the night over there a few nights this week, so I haven't been able to spend much time with Cubby. So all day today since I have been home except for about an hour or so, he has been all over me. His purrrrr machine hasn't shut off. Last night he was all over me. I have even noticed that when he takes his baths he is still purring. When he plays with me he is still purring. I think he missed me. :D He has also turned into a lap cat, which he has never been one. All day today if I got on my computer he would jump right on my lap and lay there purrrrring. It's so nice to have a lap cat. I know it will all change in a few days though. :(

Katie

catnapper
02-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Awww... take it wile you can! Such a sweet little boy telling his meowmie that he missed her!

CatDad
02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
That is such great news. He did miss mom.:D

I will hope that the lap fetish that Chubby has developed will continue.:)

Uabassoon
02-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Aww how cute :) Maybe he'll realize what he's been missing and he'll be a permanant lap cat :)

jenluckenbach
02-05-2004, 06:57 PM
That's right Cubby, turn on the ol' charm ;)

Nothing like a good PURRRRRRRRRRRR :D

Felicia's Mom
02-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Aw Cubby missed his meowmie! I hope he doesn't change back!

Lorraine
02-05-2004, 08:15 PM
I would savor every minute of the lap kitty Cubby! I hope he will continue to do this! a purring, content kitty is such a joy!:D

slick
02-05-2004, 09:39 PM
AWWWW he must have really missed you. Enjoy it, because neither of my cats are lap cats. I so jealous.....

rg_girlca
02-05-2004, 10:10 PM
Awww, he really missed his meowmie.
Maybe you should go away more often:D (Just joshing with you)
Like catnapper said,"Take it while you can."

NoahsMommy
02-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Awww! Isn't it endearing when they show how much they've mised us? What a cutie! :)

catmandu
02-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Cubby sounds a lot like JJJ3 and Moose who are non stop purrers , par excellance. Their motors are going at least 24 hours a day , full of love. Cubby is getting Purrs from the Found Cats , as we speak. PUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

catcrazylady
02-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Cubby missed Meowmie!!! See how wonderful laps can be Cubby? I hope you dicovered just how much you like your meowmies lap and visit it often!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif