PDA

View Full Version : Im back!

catmandu
02-05-2004, 08:50 AM
From the Hospital, and as I will spend the rest of the day at home , it is all right to sneak into the Library , especially as they are holding the Cat that Talked turkey , and the new Ed Mcbain book , for me.I want to thank all the Pet Talkers who helped me through the 18 days of confinement , being stuck in a room , attached to a machine.And while the middle toe on my left foot will never be the same , it does not have to be amputated , thank God. I wish I could personally email you all, and i will try to , but with only an hour , it will be tough, Thank You from not only myself , but the Found Cats who were so glad to see thier dad! It is good to know that I am not as alone , as I thought.God Bless You , Catmanduand the Found Cats!

catnapper
02-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Welcome Back! We missed you! Pouncer says a special hello to you too!

I am so glad to hear that nothing had to be amputated! Relax and take all of the rest you need to! We want to see a full recovery!!!

sirrahbed
02-05-2004, 08:57 AM
((((CATMANDU -GARY)))))
So GOOD to have you back and enjoy your reading:D :D

sirrahved
02-05-2004, 09:16 AM
WELCOME BACK!!!!!

CatDad
02-05-2004, 09:17 AM
Yipee!!! Gary's back, we missed you while you were gone.

I am happy to hear that you and all of the found cats are doing well. Give them all a little love from me.

You make sure and follow the doctor's recovery plan, and no cheating.:) I would hate to see anything else happen.

Well, rest up and so you can come back full time.:)

kimlovescats
02-05-2004, 09:22 AM
I already sent you a PM ... but again, let me say
WELCOME BACK, GARY!!!!!!! :D

I KNOW those kitties of yours are soooooooooo happy to have their Daddy back home ..... you give them all some extra huggies for me too!

((((((HUGS)))))))

Kim :)

slick
02-05-2004, 09:42 AM
Welcome back Gary!!! We really really missed you and I see that all the Pet Talk Prayers have helped once again. :) Thanks for checking in. Now go and rest that foot...

K & L
02-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Welcome Back Gary! Good to see you back on the site!

Corinna
02-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Welcome home Gary! Please do fallow the Docs orders you do not want to be confined as my mom was Ulcers on the big toe . After 2 years she finally had the toe removed . Keep the feet up as you sit. ok enough mom stuff . pat a lot of those little fur balls.

trayi52
02-05-2004, 10:01 AM
Welcome Back Gary! I am so happy to hear everything went better than expected for you.

I know you are happy to be home with the founds cats, and the founds cats are glad daddy is finally home too. I bet you got quite a welcome from them! Hugs to you Gary, I am so glad you are home. This place just isn't the same without you and you cats being here.

Willie

ChrisH
02-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Welcome back Gary! :D It's so good to hear you're home! :D

Big hugs, ;) and take care and rest that foot!

Barbara
02-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Welcome back Gary !!!

Enjoy lots of nosekissies and headbumpies when you come home!

And a bed full of cats for the first time since you went in hospital;)

Steffi N
02-05-2004, 10:19 AM
WELCOME BACK GARY

I am glad for the good news about your toes. I know you are very happy to be home where you and your kitties can take care of each other. Wishing you plenty of nosekisses and cuddles.

Make sure you get good rest and follow the doctor's orders. :)

Felicia's Mom
02-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Welcome Back!!! Glad things went better than expected.

Craftlady
02-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Welcome back, glad to read your on the mends. :)

catlover4ever
02-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Welcome back...we missed you indeed. I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better. :)

lovemyshiba
02-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Welcome back Gary!!!!!

Glad you and the found cats are doing well, and I'm happy to hear you still have all of your parts!!!

Take care!!!

Randi
02-05-2004, 10:53 AM
A big Welcome home Gary!

Glad you're allowed back home, and to hear you can keep your toe! Now, take care and do what the doc says! ;)

We'll be looking forward to your posts and to hearing how your cats recieved you! :D Wishing you a speedy recovery!! :)

Prairie Purrs
02-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Welcome home, Gary!! I'm sure the kitties gave you a warm welcome! :D

jazzcat
02-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Here's another huge WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like others have said, you follow the doctors orders so you can stay home with all the found cats. I'm sure being back home with them will speed up your recovery.

Take care!!!

amoore
02-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Welcome back Catmandu! So happy to see you here again!

Glad you are better,and I demand you take good care of yoursef! we all love you too much to let you take off and leave us for long!

I bet there was some happy kitties when dad walked in! Give them some petting and hugs for me.

Hugs and kisses to Catmandu from me and all my pets! Yes from the frogs too!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Welcome Home Gary!!!

We're all really glad you're back, and all in one piece! :D

Cataholic
02-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Gary,
Welcome back and home! I bet those kitties were beside themselves with joy to see you! Stay Healthy!

catcrazylady
02-05-2004, 01:58 PM
YEA!!!! It's so nice to have you back!!!! We really missed you!!

How wonderful that you're home PLUS you got to keep your TOES!!

I hope your kitties gave you a wonderful welcome home!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Miss Meow
02-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Welcome back!

I'm glad everything went well, and I bet you're glad to be home where you belong, with your gorgeous cats :D

Kirsten
02-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Welcome back! :) Good to read that you're doing better and that your toe could be saved! That's great news! :)

Kirsten

Killearn Kitties
02-05-2004, 03:12 PM
HURRAY!!! :D Now you look after yourself, d'you hear?

RedHedd
02-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Me too! Me too! Welcome back Gary! That's good news about the toe; it may not be the same, but at least it's still part of your body. Like everyone else has said, please follow the doctors' orders. Welcome home - bet the fur kids are SO happy to have you back! Nothing beats healing kitty love, paired with PT prayers, to make a human recover quickly!

rg_girlca
02-05-2004, 05:22 PM
WELCOME BACK GARY.
What great news to hear everything went well.
What I would have given to be a fly on your wall, when your babies saw you again.
Take care and please, stay well.

cutie_chica
02-05-2004, 07:09 PM
w e l c o m e

h o m e ! ! !

Glad to have you back!! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lorraine
02-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Welcome back!:)

bisi.cat
02-06-2004, 12:48 AM
Welcome back, Gary!!!

I hope you had a big feline "Welcome-Home-Party" with your cats!!!
Take care!!!

Vio&Juni
02-06-2004, 02:33 AM
I can imagine how happy you must be to be reunited with your cats!

Welcome back Gary and stay healthy!

carole
02-06-2004, 03:18 AM
WELCOME BACK Gary, I am so pleased you are back home again, and all went well for you, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you will be well again soon, get well wishes from Ash and Lexie too, I bet your fur-babies were sooo.....happy to see their daddy again.:)

IttyBittyKitty
02-06-2004, 04:07 AM
Welcome back!

amoore
02-06-2004, 07:41 AM
So glad you made it back, I hope you are feeling well today.

Julie Grove
02-06-2004, 08:10 AM
Welcome back!

catmandu
02-06-2004, 08:31 AM
I saw the wound Nurse yesterday , and she was suprised how my foot has healed up so fast.She was the first one to see the foot , and was so glad that it was doing so well. I am hookedup to a portable drainer , but I think that the foot is dry , clean and stabalized.Thank You again , for the love that you have sent , as it is always nice to know that I am not as alone as I once thought. And thanks to Helen , from Animal Welfare ans my friend Joan Bonello , from Help A Furry Friend for the wonderful job that they did , catsitting.

emily_the_spoiled
02-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Welcome Back Gary,

I am glad that you are healing up so quickly. I am also happy that you have so many fuzzy nurses who will help you get better (or at least keep you warm) :D

Cheryl

PayItForward
02-06-2004, 11:56 AM
Welcome back Garry. :D We all missed you.

Great to hear the toes are doing well.

I hope your cats are not ignoring you. I always face a wall of cat backs, when I get back after being away for a few days...cats !!!

Killearn Kitties
02-06-2004, 01:19 PM
This is great news about your foot. I am SO pleased for you and I am glad you are back.

BIG thanks to Helen and Joan for all that good work.:D

AmberLee
02-07-2004, 12:49 AM
I missed this thread till now. Welcome back, Gary!!! We MISSED you!

Hope you're feeling terrific soon.