PDA

View Full Version : Simba - the handsome lion

Vio&Juni
02-05-2004, 02:39 AM
Simba is one very loved cat, and maybe a little spoiled, but he deserves it!

Pichu - a cat with a mane - sends his purrs to another beautiful cat-lion across the ocean :)

Barbara
02-05-2004, 02:42 AM
From rags to riches...

or from the streets of Brooklyn to an own condo with birdwatching window - this is one of the New York fairy tales you can see in movies!

We hope that many kitties can have such a fairy life and wish you a nice walk in the park, lots of treats and cuddling, handosme boy!

Killearn Kitties
02-05-2004, 03:22 AM
What a heartwarming story you tell, Simba, about your wonderful life in your own condo. Very beautiful it sounds too, with toys, lithographs on the walls and birdies to watch!

I hope you have a wonderful day today full of birdwatching, cuddles and playing with your stick with the toy on the end, to celebrate your special day of honour as our handsome Cat of the Day. :)

Dan Holder
02-05-2004, 05:50 AM
That's a good picture of a fine looking kitty. He's so fortunate that things turned out the way they did. It's so hard for adult cats to find a home. Good luck.

sunbear
02-05-2004, 07:00 AM
Simba is magnificent. He could be the twin of my purebred Maine Coon, Little Bear, who will be five years old in March. It sounds like Simba has a wonderful life now. Best of health and luck to you both!

catmandu
02-05-2004, 08:42 AM
Simba is indeed one brave little Lion , to be able to sleep in his own room , something that nearly all of my Lions cannot do.And such a handsome boy , all the Found Cats meeeow for Simba COTD!

Jax
02-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Wow! What a gorgeous cat!! :eek: You are one seriously handsome man - big and regal, a hunk! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Simba
You look so much like my Leonardo, that if he wasn't sleeping here beside me, I'd worry! Of course I think you are adorable! There is just something about you Main coon fellows! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today. You deserve lots of treats today!:D

tatsxxx11
02-05-2004, 01:01 PM
You've got a lot of long, lost cousins out there Sim...You're a dead ringer for my boy Oliver:D But unlike you, he doesn't have his very own dexluxe, decorated and fully stocked kitty condo!:eek: What a wonderfu rags to riches tale...from the streets of Brooklyn to your very own kitty castle in the 'burbs of NJ!:) Congratulations to you handsome Simba, the true Lion King and our very special Cat of the Day! May you know many, many more happy, healthy years, ruling benevolently over your kingdom and your proud and adoring humans!:) Hugs and purrs to you sweet Simba, from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

kathy
02-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Simba, you look very much like Bernie who lives very near me. I'd love to say that he's as sweet as you but he likes to hit so I kind of stay away from him. Maybe it's because i'm a cat mommy myself to 5 tabby boys.

Anyway, if you have time I'd love to know what animals you meet at the park and if they're nice to you. do they try to fight with you or do they know how strong and fierce you are and just behave.

thanks, kathy

felinefriend
02-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Oh Sweet Simba, your photo of you on your special condo is adorable!! I see in your BIG eyes, you're looking for any birdies that might fly your way! I loved your heartwarming bio and laughed out loud at the part about you hiding behind the plant by the door where you don't think those birdies can see you! You sure are a smart and handsome young man, and anyone could tell from just one look why your Mama loves you sooooo much!!! Hugs to you!!! ;) :D :cool: :)

Steffi N
02-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Simba, you are such a beautiful big boy. I am so glad that you are now safe and happy with you mommie and that you have your own special room with a condo and toys. Its so nice that you give your mommie plenty of cuddles and make sure she gets plenty of exercise. I know everyone you meet is happy to get to know you. Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day.

rg_girlca
02-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Simba, you are one handsome big fella.
As Sandra said, "You must have a lot of long lost cousins," as you look so much like my Main Coon mix Mooky.
What a wonderful story of going from rags to riches. It can't get much better than that.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:)

karlyb
02-06-2004, 01:01 AM
You are a fine looking cat Simba. I've never heard of a kitty having his own room before. I hope my eight cats don't get any ideas like that! You are a good boy to walk on a leash for your mom. Isn't it fun to go for a walk in the park together? I hope you and your mom have many more years together.