PDA

View Full Version : Jordan? ?

Amber
02-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Has anyone seen Wolfsoul? seems like she hasnt been here in awhile.

Come Back Jordan!!

trayi52
02-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Amber I have been wondering where she is myself. When did she last post? I hope she didn't get her feelings hurt or something. I really miss her.

Willie

wolfsoul
02-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for noticing I was gone. :) I haven't been feeling like posting here lately. Everyone was being so nice, and then all of a sudden people started arguing. I was at a vulnerable point and didn't really prepare for it, so it hit me harder than it might have was I at an easier time. I've noticed that things have definatly dyed down, so maybe I'll be able to work my way into here again. I talked to Micki, and she convinced me to stay (What would I do without my online mom??? :D ).

Anywhos, things have been tough. Timber doesn't live with me anymore. She lives with my aunt now. I might be able to get her back if I get a job, or when I move out. It's quiet without her, and alot less lively. I haven't been getting any excersise. My doctor put me on Paxil --- Might help with the Generalized anxiety disorder AND the depression. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. She's sending me to a psychiatrist in a month...So things will get better, I think.

Even though right now I feel as if I won't be posting as much, I'll probably soon get back to my --I believe almost 19!-- posts a day. :o

Oh, and I found some money while I was cleaning my room (might have to clean more often!!) and I can afford to get Frisco a urine analysis. Wish him luck! :)

micki76
02-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Thanks for noticing I was gone. :) I haven't been feeling like posting here lately. Everyone was being so nice, and then all of a sudden people started arguing. I was at a vulnerable point and didn't really prepare for it, so it hit me harder than it might have was I at an easier time. I've noticed that things have definatly dyed down, so maybe I'll be able to work my way into here again. I talked to Micki, and she convinced me to stay (What would I do without my online mom??? :D ).

Anywhos, things have been tough. Timber doesn't live with me anymore. She lives with my aunt now. I might be able to get her back if I get a job, or when I move out. It's quiet without her, and alot less lively. I haven't been getting any excersise. My doctor put me on Paxil --- Might help with the Generalized anxiety disorder AND the depression. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. She's sending me to a psychiatrist in a month...So things will get better, I think.

Even though right now I feel as if I won't be posting as much, I'll probably soon get back to my --I believe almost 19!-- posts a day. :o

Oh, and I found some money while I was cleaning my room (might have to clean more often!!) and I can afford to get Frisco a urine analysis. Wish him luck! :)

I’m so glad you’re staying, it’s just not the same here without you!!!! You’d better get started posting, kiddo! :D

I had just finished reading your LJ and saw about the $$. Good thoughts for Frisco! Let us know how his test goes. :)

wolfsoul
02-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Speaking of LJs...post in your's!!! Lol. Or atleast comment in mine. ;) :D

lovemyshiba
02-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Welcome Back Jordan!!

I hope everything goes well with Frisco, and I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

trayi52
02-04-2004, 09:26 PM
I am glad to see you back, Jordan. I'm just sorry you are feeling so bad. Maybe all the arguing has stopped, I hope so! It does make you feel really awful when you see so much of it here, when this is supposed to be a family of petlovers.

I am just glad to see you back, Pet Talk just wasn't the same without you.

Willie

micki76
02-04-2004, 09:26 PM

ACCCKK!! I can't! Hubby deleted the email that I needed to authenticate my account. I have to sing up with a new account!

Dogz
02-04-2004, 09:32 PM
I am so glad that you are staying, Jordan. I have really missed you around here.

*hugs*

Good luck with everything, I am sorry to hear you are going through rough times.

I have also noticed that Jynelle hasn't been posting much lately. How is she?

wolfsoul
02-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Thanks so much you guys! :) It means alot.

Originally posted by Dogz

I have also noticed that Jynelle hasn't been posting much lately. How is she?
I'll have to ask her about this. :) She seemed the same old when I talked to her last. Still wavering between decisions over what breed she wants most. ;) Hehehe.

popcornbird
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Waahoo!!!!!!!! Jordanian Canadian's back! :p He he he!

Don't you DARE leave us again! It wasn't fair, to just disappear like that. ;) I had to keep asking Ju Ju Bean about you. :p Get back to posting!

luckies4me
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM

What is an LJ????????? I see this used everywhere but have no clue what it means? Is it some sort of journal?:confused:

wolfsoul
02-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
What is an LJ????????? I see this used everywhere but have no clue what it means? Is it some sort of journal?:confused: Yes, it stands for livejournal. :) You can get one at www.livejournal.com .

LOL PCB, Julie told me that you were asking about me. :D I felt so loved lol.

luckies4me
02-04-2004, 09:46 PM
I know what live journal is. I read them all the time. I want one SO bad, so I can vent! But I need some sort of code right? Does anyone have one I can have?

popcornbird
02-04-2004, 09:50 PM

LOL PCB, Julie told me that you were asking about me. :D I felt so loved lol.

LOL! Did she tell you my new nickname for you too? *Jordanian Canadian*

Your name is a country too. ;)

jenfer
02-04-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I know what live journal is. I read them all the time. I want one SO bad, so I can vent! But I need some sort of code right? Does anyone have one I can have?

You don't need a code any more. It's open to everyone! :) I like LJ, cuz I can say *almost anything* I want in there. ;)

wolfsoul
02-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Lol, yes, so I have two countries in my name now haha.

My friend's dad made up this funny little imaginary country called Jordania...and I am the queen. Mwaha. And we all speak Jordanian. So when I want to swear, I have to say something like "Foozle wuzzle!" and say it was a Jordanian swear lol. We're losers.

Cass, you can get a free account. :) Ashley gave me her's so I don't know how easy it is to get one, but Jynnelle got one quickly, so I think it's easy. :) Not saying Jynnelle is an idiot or anything....*shifty eyes* LOL.

luckies4me
02-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
You don't need a code any more. It's open to everyone! :) I like LJ, cuz I can say *almost anything* I want in there. ;)

I just looked at your sig and your pup has grown so much!!! :eek: :D

GoldenRetrLuver
02-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Lol, yes, so I have two countries in my name now haha.

My friend's dad made up this funny little imaginary country called Jordania...and I am the queen. Mwaha. And we all speak Jordanian. So when I want to swear, I have to say something like "Foozle wuzzle!" and say it was a Jordanian swear lol. We're losers.

Ha! And I am supreme ruler of Julania...remember? ;)

wolfsoul
02-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Oh right! My neighboring country! We are alliances now...But watch out because I am decieving. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
02-04-2004, 10:21 PM
*Gets out telescope*
I have my eye on you...you shall NEVER defeat me! :p

Corinna
02-04-2004, 10:24 PM
So glad your back, you are a great joy to all of us "ol timers" you are one too you know. It seems we have a Nasty cycle that happens about every 6 months the hecklers get bored and leave. Just keep your chin up and keep smiling.

K9karen
02-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Yeah, we moldy oldies have to stick together!
I don't always have time to respond but I try to read everything. Just ignore the nasties and check out all the great pictures and say a little prayer for the poor little sick ones and try to think positive! Remember your cyber friends love and miss you. Glad you're back!

micki76
02-05-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by K9karen
[B]Just ignore the nasties and check out all the great pictures and say a little prayer for the poor little sick ones and try to think positive!

Yep, nothing like that Ignore feature! ;) I wouldn't be here if not for it!

Amber
02-05-2004, 09:01 AM
Glad your going to stay! :D

wolfsoul
02-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks everyone! :D

At first when I heard I was an oldie, I was like, "What? I'm not old.." But now I know what you mean LOL. Doy. :p