PDA

View Full Version : Love the Siamese kitty

Nibbles
02-04-2004, 08:31 AM
It makes me puddle up to see your kitty. When I was a only one My family got our first pet. A siamese kitten named Buster. We were in Puerto Rico when we got him. He had to fly back on a cargo plane loaded with dogs when we returned to the states. Poor baby was so traumatized. To make matters worse when he arrived he had to go to the vet for "the Operation". Then he slipped out the door one night and was hit by a semi truck. Spent weeks healing from that. Now he also had difficulties adjusting to the new climate. Peurto Rico to Grand Forks ND. He went out to do his bussines and got the tips of his ears frost bit. They were bent over and prematurly greyed. He went thru so much in the first 5 years of his life. I guess he wised up and quit doing reckless things because he lived to a ripe old age of 20. He died of natural causes brought on by old age. He was the dearest cat. He tolerated me dressing him in doll clothes and pushing him around in a doll buggy. His favorite revenge game was hide under the bed and trap the kids on the bed. He would ambush you sending you to hop on the bed. We would scream for mom to rescue us. I know he had to be down there having a real belly laugh. He always stayed by you when you were ill and kept my legs warm all winter by sleeping on them. He will always be in my heart and missed everyday. Buster 1961-1982.

davidpizzica
02-29-2004, 01:43 PM
I had a blue point siamese named Thai. Like your kitty she died of old age at 22 years. I put her to sleep this last summer. I miss her.