PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had that horrid.....

Rio and Me
02-04-2004, 07:52 AM
feeling that something bad has happened?
Well I ask this because
I woke up early (5am) one morning (this is odd for me as i love sleep and dont get up till the alarm gos off) and somthing told me to look out of the window, so I did, out on the road (it was summer so it was light out) was my baby cat Kiddi lying still, he had been hit by a car.
obvioulsy I cryed and my brother went out and picked him up but he was cold dead.
And again one early morning, I woke up and had the feeling that something was wrong up the field (where i had goats chickens and ponys), so I walked up there (yards up the road) and looked around and one of my goats (going through escaping period, so they were teatherd) was litterally hanging off the hedge with the chain hooked on a branch, i dread to think of what would have happened if i hadnt gone up there.
Have you ever got that feeling?
Ky and Rio

amoore
02-04-2004, 08:12 AM
That has happened to me too. It is weird. I have had the same experiance.

I'm sorry about your cat. :( I know that was heartbreaking!:(

Tonya
02-04-2004, 08:14 AM
I've had that happen too. I am so sorry about your kitty.

catlover4ever
02-04-2004, 08:22 AM
I have had bad dreams of things like that happening and within weeks of the dream they come true. I'm so sorry for your cat and it is a good thing that you listened to your instinct and went to check on the goat.

Rio and Me
02-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Yes thanks, it was a while ago with the cat.
But It was lucky, i was just curious
Ky and rio

catnapper
02-04-2004, 09:00 AM
I had it once - really strong. I had a blind date and something in my head told me to park out front at the meters instead of the free parkling out back of the restaurant. I walked in, he asked where I parked, then suggested we go somewhere else... where I parked right in front of the window and requested that table. He decided that place was not right either and we went to one more place, where I had no control of parking safely. At one point during the meal, he excuse himself and went to the payphone (in the days before cells) and I heard him say "white Ford, fully loaded." I got out of there so fast! The whole time my head was screaming at me "Watch your car! He's going to steal it!" I was right.

He was cute, I was single... I have no defense for my stupidity.

moosmom
02-04-2004, 09:04 AM
I had an incident one time, MANNNNNY moons ago (I won't go into details cuz it's something I'm not proud of). I felt like I was being watched. My gut instincts were telling me to get the hell outta there, but I didn't listen.

Turns out I was right. I learned a very hard lesson and have always listened to my gut instincts ever since. They have never steered me wrong!!

Kiia
02-04-2004, 09:17 AM
It's true what they say, your gut doesn't lie, always go with your gut instinct.

Poor kitty.:( That would have been tragic if you didn't get there in time for your goat.

Truffles
02-04-2004, 09:24 AM
so sorry to hear about your kitty thats so heart breaking :(

that is weird i think thats happened to me before but i'm not 100% sure:o

((((((((hugs)))))))) take care:)

marylyn

Rio and Me
02-04-2004, 09:26 AM
It is true your gut never lies, But I was to late waking up from sleep for the cat, but our other cat is kept in at night (if he comes in) since he also got run over.

Ky and rio

Truffles
02-04-2004, 09:47 AM
now i remember when webster was still with us or at least i thought he was :( i got up out of bed (i had just had my first VNS implant surgery done) helps my seizures:rolleyes: anyway that morning i had a strange feeling in me it wasn't from my surgery it was something differant.anyway i went down stairs to let webster out and found he was not in bed.

anyway i called up my dad thinking maybe he took webster to get a haircut or at least i was hoping the real feeling had wasn't true .anyway when i asked my dad where webster was he said that he had passed away in his sleep that was what my gut was telling me and it was saddly true webster had died i never got to say goodbye or anything:( anyway when i got off the phone i dropped the phone and broke into tears asking god why why i want him back please i just cried i wanted him back so much.

anyway thats my story sad one but true,take care:)

marylyn

gini
02-04-2004, 10:31 AM
I think that it is simply called "women's intuition". Not to say that men don't have this, but I feel women are far more in touch with what is going on around them.

You can call it gut instinct too - but it is certainly there - and when it happens - we should listen and learn and follow it.

For those of you who have lost your pets, I am sorry. That is always one of the worst of intuitive feelings.

slleipnir
02-04-2004, 10:41 AM
I probably have..something similar is..my dad said once when he was a kid, he had a dream that he was walking home from school, and it was the first snow fall of the year. Anyway, he got home and his mom had a horrible expression on her face. So I guess later (not dreaming now) he was walking home and it had just snown. He got home and his mom said his sister got in a bad car accident..

Rio and Me
02-04-2004, 10:49 AM
I also get guilt feelings all the time. like when I found in the paper that Toyah (my horse) was being sold I got a huge guilt felling in my stomach and it didnt go untill I rang them and found out they arnt selling her.
and when Monty my other pony was being loaded into the trailer to go to his new home, I got that feeling telling me no this isnt right, it got so bad that i started crying, and took him out of the trailer and said ive changed my mind, this particular man didnt get my speciel man, another person did, i didnt get that feeling with him. (something told me this man was bad, but i never asked around about him to see he he was a bad man.
but it may have been that i didnt want to give him up.
Ky and Rio

RICHARD
02-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by gini
I think that it is simply called "women's intuition". Not to say that men don't have this, but I feel women are far more in touch with what is going on around them.

You can call it gut instinct too - but it is certainly there - and when it happens - we should listen and learn and follow it.

Men have the 'gut' feelings..

The day my dad died I woke up and knew it...

Yesterday I had this urge to call my best friend...

I knew something was wrong....She answered the phone-she was upset and on her way to see her stepmom who is dying...

I think Gini is sexist...

;) :p

gini
02-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Men have the 'gut' feelings..

I think Gini is sexist...

;) :p

Are you having fun Richard???:D :D But of course, that is just my "gut" feeling about you.

amoore
02-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Now don't look at me funny when I say this but... I think we all have some psychic ability, some has more than others. Learning how to use it to our advantage is the hard part. Some of the things we dream and that 'gut feeling' Maybe more than gut feeling.

I told you not to look at me funny! LOL!:D