I Love my Daddy,
Yes I do,
I love my daddy,
How about you?

He doesn't like me,
but that's ok,
I'll cuddle with him
anyway,

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pce530f896bd88f1f1f95319894913f9d/faa9175a.jpg

He acts all tough,
but I can see,
In his eyes,
He DOES love me

So until that day,
That Daddy can be
Honest with Mommy
About loving me

I'll just lay here,
Soft and sweet,
And melt his heart,
Each day of the week:)

By, Boomer (with a little help from his Meowmie):D :rolleyes:

Vio&Juni
02-04-2004, 04:29 AM
Beautiful, beautiful poem!

Boomer, I'm sure, your Daddy won't be able to pretend too long that he doesn't love you :)

Uabassoon
02-04-2004, 04:42 AM
What a great poem! Boomer I think your daddy is just acting silly. How could anyone pretend not love you? You look so cute sleeping next to your daddy :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-04-2004, 05:35 AM
*applause*

Boomer you and your meowmie make a great team writing poems..:D

and don't worry bout that silly daddy of yours... he loves you... :D :D HOW COULD HE NOT?!?!?!

catcrazylady
02-04-2004, 05:41 AM
That was a CUTE, ADORABLE, SWEET poem!!!! Good job there Boomer and meowmie !!!:D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
Your daddy loves you Boomer. Don't let him fool you into thinking that he doesn't!!! If he was all that bad you wouldn't snuggle with him would you? Just keep giving him that good old pitiful kitty look and you will soon have him eating out of your paw!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

jenluckenbach
02-04-2004, 05:46 AM
Standing ***CLAP***CLAP***CLAP***

Great poem and an even better picture. How sweet can he be??????

ChrisH
02-04-2004, 08:37 AM
So sweet!:) :)

catnapper
02-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Bravo! Encore! Encore!

What a sweet kitty to create such a sweet poem! You'll need to write another one soon about how your daddy loves you and tells you! No daddy in the world would let their cat sleep like that unless they loved you!

Felicia's Mom
02-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Don't worry Boomer, your dad loves you!:) :) How could he not love a sweet kittie like you?

catlover4ever
02-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Boomer, what a fantastic poem, you are so very talented ( and your meowmie too), and don't worry, your Daddy loves you in his own special way.

P.S. I loved the picture of you and your Daddy. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Awww....that is so sweet! And if that doesn't melt Boomer's Daddy's heart, I don't know what will. :D

CatDad
02-04-2004, 11:55 AM
I was just here to lurk for a feww minutes while a machine loaded and I saw this and had to comment.

Boomer I must say that you are quite a talented little kitty. One might say you are a Kipling or Burns of the Kitty poetry world. Of course, meowmie was nice to help you.;)

You know that your daddy loves you, you just keep at him and he may admit it someday.=)

Oh yeh, sleep on his head and purr.

Must say one more time I loved the poem.:D

slick
02-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Boomer, you are so talented!!!! It's just like that isn't it?? Men try to be so tough on the outside......but inside they know they love you :) :)

Barbara
02-04-2004, 01:17 PM
The best poem that has ever been written by a cat!

And an excellent one for humans too.

Boomer your dad's heart is transparent for us and we see a kitty in there -whatever he says about it:D

rg_girlca
02-04-2004, 05:44 PM
What a GREAT poem.
Don't worry Boomer, your daddy really loves you, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Sirrahsim
02-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Thanks everyone for your nice replies!! I guess Boomer was feeling a bit mellow after play time with the tootsie rolls because he sat on my lap and whispered every word for me to type:D I showed this poem to my hubby and he just grinned and said "I only play with him because he doesn't like it" Yeah right buddy, I know the truth:rolleyes: :D :D

kimlovescats
02-04-2004, 08:24 PM
Oh Boomer, what a precious poem .... and you know what ... your Daddy would be CRAZY not to love you ... so I am CERTAIN that he does!!!! :D