PDA

View Full Version : Tootsie Roll Madness!

Sirrahsim
02-04-2004, 03:20 AM
I was in the middle of doing the dishes when I got the sudden craving for a tootsie roll. I walked back to my bedroom, nearly jumping for joy at the mere thought of a yummy chocolately candy treat.. So anyway, i got back to my bedroom and this is the sight that greeted me:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p5f25c061d7c691766166e687904dd7ae/f9b82e75.jpg
Tootsie rolls scattered EVERYWHERE and Boomer sitting innocently as can be right in the middle of it all :rolleyes: :D Somehow he managed to pull the bag off of my nightstand and dump it all over the bed. My little goofball:rolleyes: There were teeth marks in a few, but as of right now he's acting normally and I haven't found any torn up wrappers. I don't think he actually ate any, he just wanted to bat them around a bit :rolleyes: :D I guess my Boomer shares his Momma's love for Tootsie Rolls:):):)

Vio&Juni
02-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Boomer - a sweet tooth! :D

Uabassoon
02-04-2004, 04:40 AM
Silly Boomer, it seems like you and your mommy had the same idea :) Do you think you can send one of those tootsie rolls over this way, I want one too :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-04-2004, 05:29 AM
*LOL*

I think Boomer was trying to unwrap one and get it ready for you to eat....;)

of course that is what he was doing... see how innocent he looks!:D

Laura's Babies
02-04-2004, 06:21 AM
How "In Tuned" he is to your thoughts? I really laughed out loud when I saw that picture. Did he give you that "I didn't do it" look like real kids do when they get caught? TO FUNNY!!! :) :D :eek:

catlover4ever
02-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Too Cute:) :) My mom's kitty, Midnight has a favorite toy....hard candy. When he was a kitten he used to go into my mom's coat pockets and take the hard candy right out of her coat pocket and then he would play with it for hours. There were many occasions that we would come home to find several pieces of hard candy scattered through the house.

K & L
02-04-2004, 07:55 AM
:D Too funny! This is a great picture!

ChrisH
02-04-2004, 08:14 AM
:D :D

catnapper
02-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Sweet Boomer! How very thoughtful of you to get the bag of Tootsie Rolls out and open for your Meowmie! She is a very busy lady (doing dishes and all) and you only want to help make her life a bit easier by preparing the Tootsies!:D

What a great helper!

Sirrahsim
02-04-2004, 06:43 PM
teehee yeah, I guess he was just helping me out:rolleyes: :D that little one is always one step ahead:)

rg_girlca
02-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Oh Boomer, you are such a silly, but oh so adorable kitty.

tuxluvr
02-04-2004, 07:31 PM
That was too funny! And I have to confess, I opened this thread because we use the term "tootsie roll" for something....well....let's just say it's not edible.

Last year when Ritz was having urinary problems, we kept a close watch on the litterbox and referred to the leavings as "laying down tootsie rolls" ....sorry....gross...

ahh life with kitty

kimlovescats
02-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Oh Boomer you NAWTEE kitty!!! :D

slick
02-04-2004, 10:02 PM
My goodness when I read the "Tootsie Roll Madness" I first thought of the Kitty Litter Cake :D :D

Boomer, what were you thinking??

sirrahbed
02-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by slick
My goodness when I read the "Tootsie Roll Madness" I first thought of the Kitty Litter Cake :D :D

Boomer, what were you thinking??

This reference had me intrigued so I tried out the SEARCH function and amd so very proud of myself for finding this! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12153&highlight=kitty+litter+cake)
It looks fun and I am going to bring it to our next family meal at my son and DIL's house!!:D
PS hey Missy - how about baking one for Paul? :D :rolleyes: :eek:

sirrahved
02-05-2004, 09:19 AM
You didn't throw away the ones with teeth marks, did you? Those ones were extra special! lol

smokey the elder
02-06-2004, 07:42 AM
Oh, Boomer you are SO busted!:D :D

catmandu
02-06-2004, 08:42 AM
That is a funny picture , as Cats will play with the oddest things. They love the rubber torniquets taht they use when the nurses are taking blood from me , as they are flexible , and tempting to a Cat.Boomeris a doll , and a potential COTD!

catcrazylady
02-06-2004, 08:54 AM
Boomer knows a good thing when he sees it!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

!!!!! CHOCOLATE !!!!!