PDA

View Full Version : Under the Covers...

Cookiebaker
02-03-2004, 09:21 PM
I was so happy this morning, because for the first time EVER, Marigold actually crawled UNDER the covers!!! and lay down close to me. Usually if she sleeps on the bed at all, it's near the foot of the bed.

She was pretty nervous about it at first, but I could tell that she really wanted to. After about 3 attempts she crawled in and PURRED!!

Life was GOOD!! :D

Steffi N
02-03-2004, 09:41 PM
A purring kitty under the covers beside you. Life can't get any better. :) :) :)

CatDad
02-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Steffi N
A purring kitty under the covers beside you. Life can't get any better. :) :) :)
I could not have said it any better.:D

cutie_chica
02-03-2004, 11:19 PM

I couldnt agree more!!:D

slick
02-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Speckles does this every night about 3am. She doesn't stay under there for long, but when she does, she's purring up a storm. Congrats Cookiebaker!! Enjoy every moment.

kimlovescats
02-04-2004, 01:51 AM
Congratulations on a taste of heaven~!:D

Uabassoon
02-04-2004, 04:46 AM
Aww how cute. I remember how excited I was when Corkscrew first crawled under the covers with me. He doesn't do it very often, but when he does it makes me so happy :)

jenluckenbach
02-04-2004, 04:53 AM
So sweet. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-04-2004, 05:25 AM
AWWWWWW

Jupiter has done that a few times... he will dig and dig on the edge of the covers and finally get in.. it makes me so happy too!

CONGRATULATIONS!.. *KISSES* for Marigold!:D

Randi
02-04-2004, 06:16 AM
How sweet. :) Fister does it in the mornings, but mostly under John's duvet. He has been under mine a few times, though. A nice feeling! :)

ChrisH
02-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Awww, how lovely! :) :)

catnapper
02-04-2004, 08:34 AM
AAAAWWWWWW! I too had a purr machine under the blankets this morning! Life indeed is good!

kuhio98
02-04-2004, 09:25 AM
AWWWWWW! So sweet.
Halo is wanting to but she's still scared. She'll get under the covers and then run out the other end and do it all over again. She wants to but once the weight comes down she gets scared. :rolleyes:

It's a work in progress.

Felicia's Mom
02-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Beau sleeps under the covers when the weather is cold. I lay on my side with my knees bent (fetal position). Beau lays in back of my knees. I'm not saying he is spoiled but, I have to be laying on my right side

When Felicia lays under the covers it is for just a short time. She doesn't go very far down either. It seems like she does it only because Beau does.

There was one time I did not like having a cat under the covers. On that morning I had gotten up, fed the cats, and gone back to bed. When Beau was through eating he got under the covers and Threw Up his breakfast. :mad:

catnapper
02-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Felicia's Mom
There was one time I did not like having a cat under the covers. On that morning I had gotten up, fed the cats, and gone back to bed. When Beau was through eating he got under the covers and Threw Up his breakfast. :mad:

I bet you were awake real fast! Ewwwww!:eek:

rg_girlca
02-04-2004, 06:06 PM

Couldn't agree more.
I'm happy for you as I know how you feel. My Katie, during the winter months, sleeps with me under the covers every night.