PDA

View Full Version : Poppy, see if this will work for you :)

K9soul
02-03-2004, 03:45 PM
I was snapping pictures off of TV while playing some videos of Tasha as a puppy from my camcorder. My dig cam also has a feature to take Mpeg movies, and I found this one when I just had Dawn.

As I've mentioned before I think, Dawn is mute. I didn't know it when I got her but of course it doesn't make her any less special! There used to be this Dairy Queen commercial on TV, and everytime it came on, Dawn went nuts! Other music, other TV and commercials, she generally ignored, but for some reason this one DQ commercial sent her bonkers with excitement. I was taping some show on the VCR once and happened to get that commercial on the tape, so I recorded Dawn while playing the comercial.

So I'm going to try to attach the video of a video here, hope it works!!

popcornbird
02-03-2004, 03:59 PM
OMG!!!! That is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I want to see more! It kinda makes me sad though, to see how much into the song she is, trying to sing along, but can't. What a sweetie. Can she make no sound at all?

K9soul
02-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Yay! glad it worked for you! All she makes is a sort of whispered noise. Kind of a "shhhhhp, shhhhp" sound. It is kind of sad, but I don't think she knows any different :) She answers and calls out to the other tiels when they are singing.

popcornbird
02-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Awww poor baby. :( But as long as she's happy! :D She has a warm house, a loving mommy, two other feathered friends, plenty of food, etc. What more could a birdie ask for? ;)

Ps. I'd love to see pics of them all. ;) ;)

Cookiebaker
02-03-2004, 09:00 PM
That is ADORABLE!! I even pulled my hubby over to take a peek.
What a sweet, sweet Baby!!!!!! :)

K9soul
02-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Thanks! :). I'm always glad I caught that on video :D

Amber
02-04-2004, 04:49 PM
Awww, That was so cute! I love how she was lip singing to it! awww!! :D