PDA

View Full Version : Tonite @ PetsMart

jenfer
02-02-2004, 10:30 PM
I should NOT go there any more. :P I have spent way too much money. I bought a clicker training book, a retractable leash, 2 bags of treat and a bag of rawhide and there goes $66.9. And we met one of our trainers and talked a bit and I adore her dog...the most gentle and tame boy I have seen, does not mind naughty Gigi sniffing her or anything. And there is the cutest Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, s/he is 12 weeks old, I think. Absolutely adorable. Gigi wanted to play with him/her so bad, but the dog wants nothing to do with her...haha... then we met this tiny chihuahua, he is only like 2lb. ;) Gigi just LOVES to greet everyone there and at the same time demand petting and attention. Very silly.

And I did start a little clicker training today after work, not much progress. But she knew the click=treat. She is smart when it comes to food. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
02-02-2004, 10:59 PM
I guarentee you'll spend much more than that! ;)

Can we have some new Gigi pictures...please? :D

jenfer
02-02-2004, 11:05 PM
I think I need a 2nd or even a third job. haha...

Ok, I will post some of Gigi's current pix. :)

veegan
02-03-2004, 12:38 AM
hahaha I feel your pain! I went to petsmart twice and petco all within a few days of getting Brock. and I still havent gotten a crate- Im just borrowing Jiminy's! and I am supposed to be saving my money! but my pets are worth it. just to see them excitied and happy.

RubyMutt
02-03-2004, 01:25 AM
lol, I feel your pain :D

After Ruby got here I often forget that there are other stores besides PetCo. Maybe I should just start having my work make my paycheck out to 'Ruby' ;)

But she's worth it :D ... even if she destroys the majority of her toys within a couple hours :rolleyes:

jenfer
02-03-2004, 10:32 AM
I am glad I am not alone here. ;) PetsMart has been the store I have visited most and spent most money since Gigi is here. Now my savings is all wiped out and I still can't stop buying. haha... but like you have said, it's worth it.

Lindsey, your sig is very pretty and nice. I *wish* I had one. *cough...cough...* hinthint :)

RubyMutt
02-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
Lindsey, your sig is very pretty and nice. I *wish* I had one. *cough...cough...* hinthint :)

Thanks :D It's the first signature I actually made all by myself! I'm proud of it too, lol ;)

I'm still learning Photoshop, but feel free to PM me some photos and I'll make one for you! :D Do you want anything specific?

tatsxxx11
02-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Jenfer, this is just the beginning....$$$:D:D:D PetsMart should have a sign outside that reads..."Enter at your own risk!":)

jenfer
02-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by RubyMutt
Thanks :D It's the first signature I actually made all by myself! I'm proud of it too, lol ;)

I'm still learning Photoshop, but feel free to PM me some photos and I'll make one for you! :D Do you want anything specific?

Cool, thanks. hmm... nothing specific, but I do like the little "quote" you have in the picture. :) I will go look for a picture tonite. :)

jenfer
02-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Jenfer, this is just the beginning....$$$:D:D:D PetsMart should have a sign outside that reads..."Enter at your own risk!":)

Yes, how true is that. I just spent $40 buying another sweater for her. :o Hers is too short now and she shivers a lot, so sweater is quite essential for her. I think they should give me a VIP card for all the money I have spent there. ;)

FizzGiggs_Mommy
02-03-2004, 02:05 PM
I Love Petsmart. I spend way to much money there! I am just wondering when they are going to be offering credit cards! I no I would have it maxed out in a day two:D

K9soul
02-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Whenever I go to Petsmart or Petco here, I have to really fight with myself not to go overboard on buying things. I don't always win either! :o

DogLover9501
02-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Ughhh we need a petsmart :( :(

Someone with a petsmart wanna buy me a load of stuff and I'll pay ya for it? :p lol petsmarts so cheap to what I see around here!!

K9soul
02-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Ughhh we need a petsmart :( :(

Someone with a petsmart wanna buy me a load of stuff and I'll pay ya for it? :p lol petsmarts so cheap to what I see around here!!

You know I think you can order from Petsmart online and have it delivered to you, but then of course there are the shipping charges. Might be worth a look though! You can check it out at www.petsmart.com :)

DogLover9501
02-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Thank yew :) Will do

veegan
02-04-2004, 12:25 AM
you know, that reminds me, I think petsmart.com actually has cheaper prices than the store a lot of times. so even with shipping you will prob be getting a better deal! but Im not positive. has anyone else notcied this or am I just nuts? lol