PDA

View Full Version : The Inferno......MTV You Watching?

dukedogsmom
02-02-2004, 09:33 PM
I love these shows! This is going to be better than The Gauntlet. And, wonder who the ho Trishelle will pick for this program? On the Real World, I believe his name was Dave. On the Gauntlet, Mike. I'm going to swing towards Ace, that is if Mallory will let her get near him. She runs through men like I do socks!

Moose
02-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh yeah, Val...you know me all too well. lol. All those MTV reality shows I just love...especially the RW/RR Challenges. :p

Josh and I are watching it together and laughing our butts off. lol

Uabassoon
02-02-2004, 09:47 PM
I usually only watch when Elka is on then. I went to school with her and her brother (she was a few years older than me, but her brother and I were in the same class). So I get a big kick out of laughing at her.

micki76
02-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Nope, not gonna be Ace!

Katiesmom
02-02-2004, 10:14 PM
omg these are my favorite shows I don't miss a one! and it doesn't look like it will be Ace:p trischelle(sp?) will probably hook up with anyone that will have her...I mean who hasn't she hooked up with....besides there isn't that many cuties on this show.....but I think she'll try and put a move on shane I know I know but hey why not shes had everyone else:D

aly
02-02-2004, 10:39 PM
I watch every reality show and especially love the MTV ones so yes I watch! Do you watch the Surreal Life? Trishelle is on there and she wanted Vanilla Ice even though he's married with kids!

Katiesmom
02-02-2004, 10:41 PM
HMMM this might be a stupid question but what is the Surreal Life and when does it come on:o I never heard of it!