PDA

View Full Version : Another Sada post

Aspen and Misty
02-02-2004, 05:01 PM
:rolleyes:

It's just, i never knew cats were like this :eek: She LOVES to be pet and be held on your lap. Any attention you give her is better then, well, Cat nip! I can set her on the chair with me and as long as I scratch her neck she will sit there all curled up right against me! She's so sweet!

But! Onto the object of this post! Sada is noticably bigger then when I first got her. She spends most of her time sleeping and alone in the bathroom, even when we open the door. She seems content to just sleep the day away on her own blanket in her on botherd bathroom, lol. I'll go in there and pet her for maybe a half hour, during this time she climbs onto my lap and falls asleep. But if for one momment I stop petting her she wakes up and looks at me. So back to petting I go. Sometimes I bring her out and set her into my dad's room and set her on the chair and we watch T.V. for hours. She really enjoys this. The Misty and Sada are getting along WONDERFULLY. I couldn't be more proud of them! Expessially Misty. She's never taken to a cat like this before! It's such a shocker! Sada gets along well with everyone, I havn't tried the small animals yet (rats and bunnies). She loves the dogs and rubs all over them and they will sometimes lick her face and things like that. I think she is adjusting wonderfully here. O! We also "got" her a birthing bed. Hee hee! It's a hamper with blankets really but she LOVES it. When I put it in her bathroom she didn't leave it. Finaly I had to take Sada out of the hamper cause I had clothes I needed it for! We plan on going out this week to buy her one of her own though. Then she can sleep in it all she wants. But for now Here are some pics of her in the basket.

Well, I guess this will do.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p723dc20174895051586c98658d2be542/f9bc33f9.jpg

Yea, it's not that bad!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p47c7f183e6787628e4fd1f1764fde9e9/f9bc33f8.jpg

I aprove of it!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p3af00d8abef214814da77dcd44a36834/f9bc33f6.jpg

Breeze- Is she having the babies yet!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p1dacc910b474784b3d3e6afdb70c42d5/f9bc33f1.jpg

LOL,
Ashley

jazzcat
02-02-2004, 05:24 PM
She sounds like a real sweetie.

Did the vet have any idea when she is due?

jenluckenbach
02-02-2004, 07:27 PM
Hee hee.....she's not going to want a new bed from the pet store, she wants THAT one!!! :D

CatDad
02-02-2004, 07:51 PM
She sounds so sweet. I hope that your parents contiue to like her and you can keep her.:D

I was happy to hear that she is getting along with the Misty and all the puppies. She really looks content in the basket, Jen is right you may have to buy another one for you to use. She looks pretty comfy. I loved the last picture of her and Breeze.

More please, especially if you can get ones of her and the puppies. I am a real sucker for those kinds of pictures.

Aspen and Misty
02-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Hee hee.....she's not going to want a new bed from the pet store, she wants THAT one!!! :D

Thats what I mean! We are buying anotehr laundry basket, the same exact one and useing that one for our clothes so she can have the one she was sleeping in! Hee hee! Spoiled already!!

Jazzcat- He said in another 4 weeks or so.

Catdad- I'll try to get some more of her and Breeze, they really love each other.

Ashley

Miss Meow
02-02-2004, 08:29 PM
She's doing so well, and your doing a great job of looking after her! :D It's so exciting that you've got a cat and you're going to be a grandmother to kittens soon! (You do realise that we get pictures of kittens at least once a week every week after they're born, right??? ;))

Uniqueviking
02-03-2004, 01:20 AM
Aww, she's so sweet looking - Can't wait to see the "baby pics" :)

catcrazylady
02-03-2004, 06:03 AM
From the stories you tell about her and how well she has adjusted it just seems to me that Sada is where she is meant to be!!! All your other animals have readily excepted her like she did them. I believe that a higher power has placed Sada with you. It has gone so perfectly smooth! I'm so glad for you and Sada!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Aspen and Misty
02-03-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
From the stories you tell about her and how well she has adjusted it just seems to me that Sada is where she is meant to be!!! All your other animals have readily excepted her like she did them. I believe that a higher power has placed Sada with you. It has gone so perfectly smooth! I'm so glad for you and Sada!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Wanna know the truth? Hee hee. I always promised myself that After Misty I would never get another cat. Misty doesn't like to be held or pet or to have any affection of any kind, now don't get me wrong I love my Misty baby girl and wouldn't give her up for the world! but I like pets that like to interact with you and Misty just wasn't that kind of cat. Well, I thought all cats were like that.Then along comes Sada, She can't get enough of me, always on my lap or wanting to be pet. I just love it! Hee hee. Anytime I walk into the room I get a meow as a hello and she gets some head scratchies. She's tottally changed my perspective on cats. Now talk about a higher power. Are we sure god isn't a cat ;)

Miss Meow- :eek: :eek: ::gulp:: hee hee, I'll be sure to post them!

Ashley :D

AmyLee
02-03-2004, 07:03 AM
Very sweet! Hey, i know this isnt cat-related, but I just joined and i have NO clue how to put a picture in my signature box.. or get around! lol

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Ashley, I haven't had a chance to respond to your other posts, but I just wanted to say thanks to you and your family for taking Sada in. She looks so sweet, and she definitely needed you guys really bad at this particular time.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this in any of the other threads, but you might want to brush up on the actually birthing process and taking care of newborn kittens. Sada looks so tiny that it looks like she's still a kitten herself, and she might just need some help. It's so sad when some idiot head has such a sweet kitten, then lets her get pregnant and then dumps her. :( But the good news is you stood up for her and are doing a wonderful job making sure she's comfortable.

I love her one white whisker shooting out of her head in this pic.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p3af00d8abef214814da77dcd44a36834/f9bc33f6.jpg
She is such a sweetie. :D

ChrisH
02-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Aww, she is so sweet. :) :) :)

Aspen and Misty
02-03-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

I don't know if anyone mentioned this in any of the other threads, but you might want to brush up on the actually birthing process and taking care of newborn kittens.

Well, I didn't know anything about a cat giving birth! So me beign the expecting grandmother that I am, I went off and did research, tons of it! I have a folder filled with about 30 pages of cat birthing tips that I got from all over the web. That way when the time comes I have all the information right there on hand, in case something does go wrong. (My dad says I'm crazy, I say I'm just prepared ;) ) I also asked my vet when we first found out, he gave me some good tips and advice.

Sada is about 9 months old. Well my vet said older then 6 months and younger then a year, my original guess was that she was 6 months old, so thats what we go with.

Ashley

kimlovescats
02-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Sada looks very happy and content ... thank you so much for giving her a warm and loving home to have her babies! You are doing a fabulous job with her, and I know she will be very comfortable having her babies under your watchful care! ;)

lovemyshiba
02-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Ashley!!!

Sada is just gorgeous!!!!!!
I only come to the cat side once in a while, and hadn't even heard the story of sweet Sada--God Bless you for taking her in, and taking such good care of her!!!

I want to see kitty pics when they come!!!!

cutie_chica
02-03-2004, 11:22 PM
pretty kitty!! I wish I could curl up in a warm laundry basket and sleep lol ;) :p :D