PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to say...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-01-2004, 08:42 PM
I know I have been in a really bad mood lately with the move and all, and trying to stay at my mom's, (I'm trying again Monday night), but I want you all to know that you are what brightens my day. I feel so down, so I come here, not always knowing what to expect, but that's what makes me feel good. The all around "fun-ness" of this board can bring a smile to my face anyday. You all mean a lot to me, and without you, I definately know I wouldn't be getting through this seperation alive. You keep me going everyday that I come here, seeing replies and comments and comforting, supporting words to me. Thank you guys, all, very much.

~Meg

Moose
02-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Awww, Megs!! --hugs--

We're just as glad to have you here...and so glad that we can help you through the hard times. That is what we are here for after all, right? We're your shoulder to cry on when things get a little tough. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-01-2004, 08:46 PM
If you only KNEW how much I've cried in the past few days. :rolleyes:

And I am sick of people asking me if I'm okay... not you guys, but like my family members, asking me CONSTANTLY if I am okay. Urgh.

You guys just put a smile on my face every time I come here... especially the Support Group thread? MY GOSH that was so funny. We need another one.. :)

Cookiebaker
02-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Awww {Hugs} Hope things get straightened out for ya soon!!

GoldenRetrLuver
02-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Haha, I remember the Support Group thread...we should bump it up! :p

Aw..that was so sweet! I hope you get things straightened out. We're here for you! *hugs* :)

slick
02-01-2004, 09:32 PM
That's what we are here for Meg!!!!

amoore
02-02-2004, 07:41 AM
I am so sorry you have to go through such a hard time. I wish that you did not have so much pain in your life. You are so sweet and nice. We all think the world of you, and wish we could make all the things you are going through not so painful.

I hope things work out better for you soon. I send Hugs to you!

:)

Tonya
02-02-2004, 07:42 AM
Thank you Meg. I'm glad that we can all be here for you.

gini
02-02-2004, 11:38 PM
I am sorry that you have people around you who are insensitive and ask you if you are okay. Good grief, what do they expect.....you are just fine with all of this pain?

There are so many people on this particular board that are different ages and backgrounds. And they are sensitive and caring and want to reach out to you with understanding and at the very least give you a big hug.

I am so very sorry that your life is so painful right now. I hope soon that even though it will be very different, life will settle down for you and that you can enjoy it. This experience even though awful, will leave you strenghtened in a new way you might not understand right now.

Please keep sharing with us - our hearts go out to you.

Karen
02-02-2004, 11:42 PM
We are glad you find Pet Talk a place of refuge and of fun. Keep the smiles coming, store them in your heart, we're all here for ya, kiddo!

HoRsELUvR
02-03-2004, 06:30 AM
You've been through so much.You deserve to be able to come here and talk and enjoy yourself.

lbaker
02-03-2004, 07:29 AM
When things were really terribly bad for me not too long ago it was someone here at PetTalk that private messaged me with the comment "friends are God's way of apologizing for family". Now that may sound crass but at the time it brought a smile to me and meant a lot. Whether we know each other in person or just through our comments we ARE here for each other. That can make a BIG difference.
Laurie