PDA

View Full Version : That crazy tail...

Kfamr
02-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Nala's tail is pretty long, not too long, but it's long.

She ALWAYS wags it, I mean ALWAYS. When I look at her, when I talk to her, always.

Well, when she wants to go out of my room, she normally stands facing the door. When I talk to her, she turns a bit, so her body is in like a "U" shape and wags her tail. Thus making her tail hit her directly in the face. It's actually very amusing because she doesn't seem to care. I'll try and get it one video one of these days.

Just a few seconds ago she was standing up and Simba was sitting a bit behind her. I started talking to them, and of course her tail started going and going, hitting Simba directly in the face. Poor boy!

Anyways, sorry for blabbing! :p

Moose
02-01-2004, 05:06 PM
LMAO! Silly NalaBala. :D

...and poor SimSim. lol. It's alright, bud, I know how it goes...I've gotten whipped by Moosey's beast of a tail multiple times. :p:o

K9soul
02-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Awww! Tasha actually has a pretty long tail too, and when she really gets to wagging it, it starts going in a circular motion instead of back and forth. :D

Cookiebaker
02-01-2004, 05:12 PM
That's soo cute!!

In our training class, there are two matching dalmations, and their tails go ALL THE TIME!! It's adorable how they seem to wag in unison! :D

Kater
02-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Nala's tail is pretty long, not too long, but it's long.

She ALWAYS wags it, I mean ALWAYS. When I look at her, when I talk to her, always.

Well, when she wants to go out of my room, she normally stands facing the door. When I talk to her, she turns a bit, so her body is in like a "U" shape and wags her tail. Thus making her tail hit her directly in the face. It's actually very amusing because she doesn't seem to care. I'll try and get it one video one of these days.

This description reminds me sooo much of my RB Jack! :D :D :D He would hit himself in the face with his tail also-- but would always be too happy to even notice! :p I'd love to see some video of Nala doing her "U"!

I described Jack's "C" this way in the "Silly things your dog does...." thread:

My RB dog Jack was a real friendly guy. He would be so joyous at the prospect at being petted that he would just twirl around in a "C" shape. It looked like he was chasing his tail but he just wanted to get petted all over simultaneously. So he'd spin around with his big snout in the air and his tongue hanging out. It was THE CUTEST THING!

amoore
02-01-2004, 05:27 PM
That has to be a happy Nala sign! Sounds cute!:D

GoldenRetrLuver
02-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Haha! Silly Nala. :p
Molly's tail is really long and furry. We have a coffee table in the den, and we're careful with what drinks we leave on it. You don't know HOW many times that tail of hers knocked over a cup, or a can of soda as she was going around it. :p

Amber
02-01-2004, 07:02 PM
hahaha Nala! :D

dukedogsmom
02-01-2004, 07:07 PM
That's cute. I was hoping there was a pic along with the story. Duke's tail goes round and round most of the time. Hey, you haven't said anything about a birthday party? I know it's in about 6 days, right?

RobiLee
02-02-2004, 04:23 PM
LOL...that is so cute. Very well described I can really picture it. That put a smile on my face.

Robin :)