PDA

View Full Version : southeast texas

countrycowgirl
02-01-2004, 03:20 PM
hi,
does anyone live in southeast texas i would love for us to have a pt metting in se texas any suggestions please post

micki76
02-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Nope. North Central TX, here. That doesn't mean that I can't travel, though! We had a mini PT meeting in Austin last NOVember and went down there for the weekend.

Amoore lives near sweetwater which is west of me. Aly's in Austin, ParNone's in the Houston area. Let's see...Where is petlover? Auggie's in Arlington and Rottiluver & PJ's Mom are also in Austin.

Who did I leave out???? I'm missing someone! Christy! Dakota'sMommy's in Killeen!

Anyone else?

wolfsoul
02-04-2004, 09:57 PM
I shall make it to Texas one day........*eyes glimmer*

micki76
02-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Ok! Uh...why do your eyes look so scary like that?

wolfsoul
02-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Hehe. :D

That's right Micki, I'm going to stalk you! ;)

micki76
02-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Hehe. :D

That's right Micki, I'm going to stalk you! ;)

Eh, that's ok. :D I had a dream last night that I looked out my back window and you and Jynnelle we sitting on my patio, typing on laptops. :) I think that comes from a convo I had on AIM one night about a bunch of PTers sitting around with each other typing on laptops because we would be shy and we could communicate better via computer! :p

wolfsoul
02-05-2004, 01:31 PM
A dream....or was it? ;)

popcornbird
02-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Eh, that's ok. :D I had a dream last night that I looked out my back window and you and Jynnelle we sitting on my patio, typing on laptops. :) I think that comes from a convo I had on AIM one night about a bunch of PTers sitting around with each other typing on laptops because we would be shy and we could communicate better via computer! :p

OMG! LOL! Glad to know I'm not the only one who sees dreams with PT'ers on laptops. ;) :p

micki76
02-05-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
OMG! LOL! Glad to know I'm not the only one who sees dreams with PT'ers on laptops. ;) :p

I think that was only my second or third PT dream. Of course, I think I dream a lot but I don't remember ay of my dreams.

dukedogsmom
02-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Hey cowgirl, know where Beeville is? When I had my horrible marriage, that was where I was living. Maybe that's why it was horrible? They only had a Wal Mart. Nearest mall was in Corpus Christi about an hour away. Are the Chevron stations still having the women cook all the Mexican food for breakfast? That is one thing I really miss. Those breakfast tortillas were wonderful.

aly
02-06-2004, 11:09 PM
We need another meeting in Texas. Reecie wants to see PT dogs again.

micki76
02-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by aly
We need another meeting in Texas. Reecie wants to see PT dogs again.

LOL Reece! You and Lolly are such good kids, you'd be welcome anywhere!

The weather here is so yucky! What's it like there? We have to go look at land tomorrow and it's gonna be cold and muddy fom all the rain we've had. :(

Rottieluver45
02-10-2004, 10:35 PM
I`m up for another meeting!!!

Here(in Austin) it`s been really rainy and cold, not the best time to have a meeting. I really wanna go to another meeting. Just tell me when and where and I`ll start to beg my dearest mommy to take me!! :D

PJ's Mom
02-10-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
Just tell me when and where and I`ll start to beg my dearest mommy to take me!! :D

Wee. :p