PDA

View Full Version : Darling Denis!

Jax
02-01-2004, 01:16 AM
What a stunningly beautiful boy you are Denis! Thank goodness your mom came and found you and took you away from that yucky place. You have the most gorgeous big sweet eyes and brilliant coat.
Congratulations Dear Darling Denis, Our Handsome and Adooorable Cat of the Day!:) :D :)

smokey the elder
02-01-2004, 07:42 AM
What a great meowmie or pawpaw for going to a hazardous area and rescuing little Denis! He's going to be so handsome.

Bari_d
02-01-2004, 08:34 AM
You are indeed a wonderful, very fortunate boy...your future sounds secure and happy with your loving purrson - we are so happy you were saved. You have the sweetest face, and it is such a pleasure to meet you from so far away! Be safe and happy, sweet Denis!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs, Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

bluekat
02-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Awww, Denis you are just adorable!!!:D I'm glad that your mommy saved you:)
Congrats on being COTD!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Denis
How adorable you are! I'd love to scoop you up for a cuddle!!! I'm so proud of your furparent for saving you!!! Congratulations on being our precious Cat of the Day today, sweetie!:D

Barbara
02-01-2004, 01:27 PM
I am sure a Rio suburb is not a good place neither for humans nor for cats. We therefore are very happy you made it out of there and found your meowmie and a good vet:)

Have a happy life, little fluffball. You're so cute:)

Dan Holder
02-01-2004, 05:35 PM
It would be hard to resist a cutie like that. Hope you have a long happy life with your humans.

karlyb
02-01-2004, 11:49 PM
What a little sweetie you are Denis. Your fur is the prettiest shade of orange. I'm so glad your mom rescued you and cared for you so you got healthy. You will repay her love with many kitty kisses and purrs.